JaguarPC does it again! WHT exclusive VPS offer with 1 MONTH FREE from $19.95

If you order through this exclusive wht promotion you get 1 free month of service. We will only charge you for the first month to complete your order and then throw in ONE FREE MONTH.

~ Provide the domain/ip, invoice, and name of your current provider you're switching from and we will give you TWO FREE MONTHS of service to help with the hassle of moving. *

~ We will transfer the data for FREE from your old provider to JaguarPC AND not count any of that move against your bandwidth for the month!

~ FREE Fanatatico Deluxe w/ template Express for every Cpanel VPS!

Every JaguarPC VPS plan includes:
    - Large Premium bandwidth limits
    - Fully RAID redundant disk space
    - Extremely powerful Dual-Core Capable Multiprocesser Opteron Server (246's or better)
    - Abundant high quality ram
    - Full root access
    - Choice of OS: CentOS, Debian, Fedora Core, Suse.
    - Unlimited Accounts
    - Private Nameservers
    - JagPC Fully Managed Support - 24x7
    - FREE Virtuozzo with FREE Virtuozzo Power Panel (more info)
    - FREE SETUP
    - FREE Trial period
    - FREE Month (2 FREE for switching from competitors)
    - FREE Fantastico Deluxe w/ TemplateExpress
    - FREE Moving assitance and data transfer for moves
    - FREE IP's (3)

NEWLY ADDED PLAN!
    DISCOVERY PLAN
    15 GB TOTAL DRIVE SPACE
    10 GB Storage
    5 GB Additional FTP Storage **
    128MB RAM Guaranteed (Burstable)
    100 GB Premium Transfer
    Control Panel $5mo extra (Interworx, CP+, DirectAdmin, or cPanel/WHM)
    $19.95/month!
    Enter in code: "WHTAUG" in the referral section of the signup form

ORDER NOW: https://secure.jaguarpc.com/jaguarpc/?loc=whtspecial

FREEDOM PLAN
    25 GB TOTAL DRIVE SPACE
    15 GB Storage
    10 GB Additional FTP Storage **
    256MB RAM Guaranteed (Burstable)
    250 GB Premium Transfer
    Free Control Panel (Interworx, CP+, DirectAdmin, or cPanel/WHM)
    $39.95/month!

APOLLO PLAN
    40 GB TOTAL DRIVE SPACE
    25 GB Storage
    15 GB Additional FTP Storage**
    384MB RAM Guaranteed (Burstable)
    350 GB Premium Transfer
    Free Control Panel (Interworx, CP+, DirectAdmin, or cPanel/WHM)
    $59.95/month!

ENTERPRISE PLAN
    70 GB TOTAL DRIVE SPACE
    - 45 GB Web Server disk space
    - 25 GB Additional FTP Storage **
    512MB RAM Guaranteed (Burstable)
    450 GB Premium Transfer
    $79.95/month!

Why JaguarPC?
    The bottom line is because we truly care! We have been in this industry since 1998 and know we owe that all to our loyal clients. We put the client first in everything we do from tightly controlled and monitored machines to overall network performance. We welcome any request for tours of our operation and encourage the locals to meet the staff. We don't sell the cheapest services on the market, we sell the best! Please take this opportunity to join the family here at JaguarPC.

Performance is a must! - Datacenter
    Our servers are here in Houston in a Class A data center just off the Southwest Freeway. We boast connections to multiple major backbone providers connected via multiple Gig-E, OC3 and DS-3 lines. Our enterprise datacenter is connected to network carriers such as AT&T, Level3, Williams, YIPES (Level3 and Genuity),
    and Global Crossing. There are two fiber paths for each connection, both aerial and under ground to protect against accidental cuts from local construction.

We don't stop at bandwidth, without power you won't have any bandwidth. Our power is provided over mutilpe paths and circuits to feed each machine a redundant ongoing power supply via power switching equipment. Each power grid is backed up by its own set of generators and backup power batteries.

All that power needs a way to escape. We take cooling very seriously here at JaguarPC. Each machine has to pass a rigorous cooling test before being placed in a cabinet. Each cabinet is cooled with forced air through the bottom, pushed through vented doors and pulled out of the top of the cabinet via a series of exhaust fans.

People to back it up! - Managed services
    Our number one asset here at JaguarPC is without doubt our very skilled and gifted team members. Our overqualified staff will be onsite 24/7 to provide you with any assistance you will ever need. We will cover every aspect of support for your vps from setup to repairs. You break it, we fix it!

We will :
    - provide the initial setup and secure services
    - provide upgrades to your OS including security patches
    - provide free remote hands for troubleshooting
    - provide free monitoring of your vps 24/7 and provide reports
    - provide free hardware replacement
    - provide a customized firewall
    - just about anything you need done serverwide

* - Must mail receipts of current provider to greg AT jaguarpc.com to receive the 2nd free month
    ** - Can be used for backups or whatever you choose. There is no apache webserver installed to this device.

FAQ:
    We do not allow IRC services.
    We do allow legal adult content.
    No spam, you will be shut down.
    TEST IP: 69.73.128.175
    TEST FILE: http://69.73.128.175/test.bin

If you have anymore questions contact sales [@] jaguarpc.com , or call 800-558-5869
    Last edited by Jag; 08-22-2005 at 12:55 PM.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

It was brought to my attention there was an error with out whtspecial signup script that prevented orders from being able to be completed. We apologize for that oversight and have corrected it .
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC

Hi how many mpbs do you get out on the bandwidth you offer? and is that shared or dedicate.

Well on a vps your not exactly buying mbps from us but the ports for the vps machines are all 100mbp. The bandwidth you buy in the plans are all yours, not shared by any other vps or client.

Thumbs down poor customer care!

I'm sorry to inform you that my email (sent Mon, 22 Aug 2005 03:05:14 -0400) to sales@jaguarpc.com with subject of "moving to your servers" is still unreplied!

How do you claim you truly care?
    Last edited by ReZa; 08-26-2005 at 11:30 AM.

Did you receive a verication link and click it to confrim and create your sales ticket? Please let me know what email address you mailed from , you can pm me here in the forums with it if you prefer or mail me greg {AT} jaguarpc.com with it.

Originally posted by Jag
    Did you receive a verication link and click it to confrim and create your sales ticket? Please let me know what email address you mailed from , you can pm me here in the forums with it if you prefer or mail me greg {AT} jaguarpc.com with it.
    I just rechecked my mail box at myway.com, there is no email in Inbox, I checked Bulk Mail and I found an email from autoresponder@jaguarpc.com dated 22 Aug 2005 07:05:16 -0000 with an email verification link and a note that says: If we receive no verification within 72 hours, your email will be deleted.

So I send another email to you,

My Spam filtering in myway.com is set on Medium level, and I think you should fix this problem of your mail servers because you lose customers this way.

thank you

Thanks, we'll take a look at the mail format to see if we see any obvious things that might flag the mail.

Do you have any offer for windows OS?

I need the windows VPS

Im sorry, we do not offer any windows hosting solutions.

It's been 18 hours since I placed and order with no response and 6 hours since I sent an e-mail with no reponse (and I did click the varification link)....

Can you please PM me with your order number if you still have not been setup? Thank you.

hi Klarth,
    We're just waiting on the payment for that since it was not a credit card order it could not be setup automatically.

Hello,

I ordered a VPS plan on saturday and I completely understand that you do not work on weekends, but at midnight my AMEX card was charged and I received the order invoice, but no welcome email. So I was just wondering how long the server setup usually takes. Also, for the free data transfer from my current server to the new one, who do I contact? Thanks!

It seems that the mis detection of jaguar emails as spam remains, most of the complains to jag in this forum and even in their own forum relates to an order with no reply or confirmation ,

I hope this company fixes its mail system

Originally posted by sponk
    Hello,

I ordered a VPS plan on saturday and I completely understand that you do not work on weekends, but at midnight my AMEX card was charged and I received the order invoice, but no welcome email. So I was just wondering how long the server setup usually takes. Also, for the free data transfer from my current server to the new one, who do I contact? Thanks!
    Open a ticket in the jaguar client section to get your server move started. You should receive your login details today, being the first weekday after the weekend.

Thanks for the reply, but I have not received my new VPS details, yet.

Hi Sponk,
    I see your order there in our queue and can not make any excuses for us dropping the ball on this. Our system didnt complete a step and its our fault for not catching it or seeing the order still waiting. I will make sure some gets this taken care of for you and I will happily credit you some free time for this delay along with moving out your start date.

I apologize. We greatly appreciate your business.

Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate your courtesy and honesty

The error that attributed to this order delay has been corrected as well.

This offer expires the end of Sept. On Oct1 it will no longer be valid.