Angry Why Doesn't Hemera Accept Paypal

Sorry about this, just a bit of my personal whining. It really isn't fair is it? It seems you need a credit card for everything these days even amazon.com, most ironically overstock.com accepts paypal but your paypal account MUST be verified with a credit card there goes my chance to get that michelle kwan book or any royalty free photos.

PayPal is a 3rd party payment system, no one has to support it, and in fact most of the large e-commerce sites don't tend to. I guess many of them have their own fraud protection routines which they can't use if they had paypal support.

::
    It's always amazed me how so few companies accept PayPal. I would spend a fortune at Amazon if they did...

...losers!
    Logo DesignVector ConversionPrint
    eagleimagery.co.uk
    UK Business Labs Forum - The chemistry in B2B™

Just get a bank card (debit)
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

Thing about PayPal is that it's really easy to get charged back on a purchase. They tend to believe the buyer in most transactions, without any real evidence. Makes it hard to keep the money you make.

Companies can accept what ever payments they want at the end of the day. They can choose paypal or not if they like. Nothing mandatory about having paypal on your site.
    -- Matthew

Originally posted by bear
    Thing about PayPal is that it's really easy to get charged back on a purchase. They tend to believe the buyer in most transactions, without any real evidence. Makes it hard to keep the money you make.
    Which is why none of my companies will accept PayPal for anything. While end users love PayPal, in my experience, they have very little credibility with businesses.

Paypal is limited to few countries. So if merchant wants to accept clients from around the world he must use something else