Redirect 2000 visits per day!

I have a few domains that are not used but together get around 2000 visits (not hits). If anyone want me to redirect them to your site give me an offer.

I'm very interested, How much for them all? How much for a couple of them? 300 hits a day to my site would be great.

Any proof of these stats?

I'm really clueless to what I could get for them. But I would like something in between 50 cents and $1 for 100 visits.

I don't really don't have any proof of the stats since there is no public access to the measurements. But if you decide to buy you can pay first after you have received the visits so you don't feel cheated.

What are the names of these sites?

Quote Originally Posted by chrispersson View Post
    I'm really clueless to what I could get for them. But I would like something in between 50 cents and $1 for 100 visits.

I don't really don't have any proof of the stats since there is no public access to the measurements. But if you decide to buy you can pay first after you have received the visits so you don't feel cheated.
    I could do that if you want. I'll give you $3-5 for 300 visits.

what niche are the sites that you can send from? Ill buy once I know what sort of traffic it is

If it's all legit, after some consultation with my partner, I'll take 1000 (half).

Legit meaning I want to see Webalizer or something else like Google Analytics.

Please contact me with more info on the domains and the type of traffic. I can pay a generous rate for any traffic available.

Same thing here - need more info on the domains. No need for the type of traffic info.

Have statistics?

What type of traffic? PM me domains / info / etc
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>