CC Processor Review

Has anyone used http://credit-card-processing.com/ ?

Any review(s)? recommendation(s)?

Thanks

Never used them before, however, my personal opinion doesn't look high on them as a merchant provider from their site being that they use PayPal to sell their terminals/hardware. I don't have a beef with PayPal (although, I know many do) but a merchant provider should be using their own services if they want me to enstill my confidence in them.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

They problerbly only sell termianls and then pass applications into another company for a fee..

Originally posted by VanHost
    Never used them before, however, my personal opinion doesn't look high on them as a merchant provider from their site being that they use PayPal to sell their terminals/hardware. I don't have a beef with PayPal (although, I know many do) but a merchant provider should be using their own services if they want me to enstill my confidence in them.
    Very well said! Plus their site does not have any information on it. The e-mail justs goes to an AT&T e-mail address.

Not any information on it - how do you apply? It almost looks like that site has not been updated in about 8 years. It looks more like a site as already said to purchase a terminal. And saw this in the DMOZ: http://www.whois.sc/dmoz/Business/Fi...ales_Agents/G/ - seems like it is only a small site to hopefully gets hits & collect information to maybe spam you

I looked up google, and they seem to have many web sites and they are also advertising their business on eBay.

Apparently their provider is Citadel EFT ( not sure however ).

I had looked at them a few weeks ago. I was VERY leery of a site offering merchant accounts, but using Paypal as their processor...lol

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 05-11-2004 at 09:46 PM.

Well if they had just started or something - I could 'possibly' understand. But it seems they have been around for a very long time & besides it seems we missed their special, it was cancelled yesterday

Looks a tad bit fishy to me. The site turns me off too
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

That site scares me.... I would never buy from there because it feels like a scam site. It definitely would appear as though they are reselling someone else's services and products. I could be wrong. Plus 90% of all merchant accounts are sold by resellers, and 67% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

Yes, I would be very concerned as well if a merchant provider doesn't even accept credit cards themselves but rather requires you to pay via PayPal.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!