Beautiful vBulletin Skin : Aria by vBStyles for Sale!

Hi,

I had bought a license for the Aria Skin a few months ago but I never got time to materialize that site. Since vB Styles very much allows license transfers and I no longer need this skin so it is available for sale.

The retail price for the skin is $29.99 and if you take it from me then it will cost you just $19.99.

To see a demo and screenshots of the skin, please visit http://www.vbstyles.com/products.php...oductinfo&p=45

You will get all updates to the skin till 25-03-2006 i.e. till the time I purchased the members' area access. After that you can either keep the skin going on your site for lifetime or you can renew your members area access for just $14.99 at vBStyles (Which will make you eligible for future updates and priority support).

Post sold now or miss the deal of a lifetime! Payments by PayPal only. For any questions, please PM me or post it in this thread.

Please submit information regarding your ownership of the skin to the helpdesk so that it can be verified - www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

I am sorry I didn't know that even skin licenses had to verified (I knew of vB Licenses). Will do it today Alsadair as soon as I am back from work (within a few hours).

Any update on the validity of the skin?

Originally posted by jdk
    Any update on the validity of the skin?
    Hi, I am sorry as I had a family emergency (My Grandfather suddenly fell ill) so I could not log on the internet for a few days. I am off to start a ticket about it right now.

Still no update?

According to the ticket I submitted, they had sent information to vBStyles and were waiting for their reply.

An offer for this skin has been made and accepted. The sale is pending till the payment is recieved. Thanks Will update this thread if it somehow doesn't get through.