Exclamation Post reply? New thread? BABA RAMPA!

NOTICE! I do not know what baba rampa means.

COMPLAINT! I have recently been replying to threads. And discovering annyoances in design o' forum! HOT ANGER is boiling now. I'm sure you know what I am talking about. At the bottom of message lists there are buttons for POST REPLY! And NEW THREAD! Well it's annoying because NEW THREAD! comes first! But since I am in a message list, I click the first thing since I think of POST REPLY! as coming first, since it seems to me that most people only post new threads from the message list, so the more common thing would come first. BUT NO! The only thing stopping me from posting many accidental threads is the YOU DIDN'T ENTER A SUBJECT YOU IDIOT message. Then I realize my sad mistake.

Switch the buttons! If it's possible. Also when I try to come here I often type in webpagesthatsuck.com by mistake. You should do something about that (I don't have any suggestions, of course).

Originally posted by appletreats
    . . . . . . But since I am in a message list, I click the first thing since I think of POST REPLY. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . Also when I try to come here I often type in webpagesthatsuck.com by mistake.. . . . . .
    LOL I think you got ahold of too many green apples.

As for webpagesthatsuck.com . . . . . Isn't that Vince's site?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

This has happened 90% of the time I try to reply. In fact it just happened now. This is a serious problem which needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY! *SLAM*

So you're the one responsible for all those threads that seem like they're addressing a topic that doesn't exist.

If we switched the buttons now, there'd be mass confusion. Cities would fall. Hamsters would escape from their cages and run amuck. Now we don't want that happening...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

I don't care. I want a switcheroo! I did it again in creation of this reply, btw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lenin.gif  

Originally posted by appletreats
    I don't care. I want a switcheroo! I did it again in creation of this reply, btw.
    Nearly everytime I try to hit "Reply" somehow I end up hitting "Next Thread" and get the There are no threads newer than the previous one. Click the back button in your browser to return to it. message.

Happens every time.

I, for one, would most definitely lose my hamster should the buttons change. Being button-challenged since birth, it has taken vast quantities of government-funded programs to train me in proper locate-and-click skills.

Don't let your tax dollars go to waste. Leave the buttons where God intended them to be.

I've never had a problem with it

How can ya miss it? It's the one in the bottom corner

Next time you make a reply, spend a little time aiming the pointer, then click. All settled
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Perhaps maybe an option to choose which button order would be nice.