* Managing CPanel & Direct Admin by Modern Bill...

Hi Guys,

I am planning to setup a Direct Admin Server as well as a CPanel Server ... I am also planning to expand my servers in the future for example add another few Cpanels & Direct Admin servers to my cluster ...

My question is:

Can One ModernBill installation be integrated with multiple control panels of multiple types simultaneously and you can add servers to your cluster at will?

Now if that is possible:

How do i need to go about linking a Cpanel and a Direct Admin to a Modern Bill? At what stage this has to be done? (At the time of the Modern bill installation?) or at any time after that?

Say if i am using "modern bill" with Direct Admin for 6 months and if i dcided to add a second server with a different control panel to my cluster (e.g. Cpanel) Would Modern Bill give me the ability to add this new Cpanel after 6 months to it? (Would it be able to do automation with the new cpanel server) as well as the existing one?

please advise as this is very important for me to make the right decision about selecting a billing system.

Having the felexiblity to add Different Control panels such as (Cpanel & Direct Admin) to Modern bill is very important for me!

Yes, offering both will be simple with Modernbill.

After you install Modernbill, you will just setup 2 diffrent server modules and tie those to each server.

Each plan you setup in Modernbill, you will just tie to that group

Might sound confusing now but its quite simple.

And yes, you can easily add more servers in the future, of those 2 control panels or any other support control panels MB supports.

Scooter

Thumbs up

Hey man
    Thanks for your speedy response ...

That is excellent .... and will (Modern bill) fully automate the signup and billing process as well as the support tickets for "Cpanel + direct admin"?

Now:

Supposingly if i had Cpanel and Direct admin managed via Modern bill ...

Any idea how Customers get to choose what Control panel they like to be hosted on at the time of the signup process? ...

Would Modern bill give them the option at the time of the signup to select between Cpanel and Direct Admin?

Thanks alot.

Yes Moderbill can automated the signup and billing process if you configure everything like that. Doesn't have much of a support ticket system, the one it has is very lacking, but Kayako's esupport integrates very nice with it.

In Modernbill configure your modules (da/cpanel) and then when you create the packages and so forth, you tie those packages to which type of module it will goto (da/cpanel) the customer then chooses that package.

So you could name packages like "A DA" "B DA" "A Cpanel" "B Cpanel" and configure those packages you setup to use the correct module to which package it's for.

Scooter

Thanks ever so much.