IFRAME and dynamic content

Hello,
    I designed a site with a main page which did iclude an iframe (floating from the dreamweaver extension) displaying a dynamic recordset php+mysql and repeated regions) . It is working well in IE , but I got nothing displayed in latest Netscape -Mozilla, and have different sized iframe in Opera.
    The syntax of the iframe is :
    Code:
     <td width="682" align="center" valign="top"> <div align="left"> 
            <p align="center"><font color="771A35" size="6" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif, Arial">
              <iframe src="http://www.domain.com/products.php?catid=2" name="MyFrame" frameborder="1" width="100%" height="100% align="top">If you see this message your browser does not support frames!</iframe>
            </font></p>
            <p>Resume Visible Page Content...</p>
        </div>
        </td>
    I thought that Iframes are compatible with all the newest browsers.Has anybody an idea how can i make my site accessible with any browser?

Not sure if this will help, but you're missing the ending quote in height="100%.

Barbara
    Common sense isn't so common.

Which goes to show you, dont trust IE to make sure your webpages look correct
    Perl
    Java
    SQL

Unfortunately iframes are not fully compatible with netscape...

Yes, iframes are fully compatible with netscape. The only thing that doesn't work well, in regards to iframes and NS is the CSS attributes applied to them.

In order to get your iframe to show up, simply add the following attribute to your iframe tag:

id="MyFrame"

Netscape needs the ID tag as IE needs the name tag.
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

Trust IE to make sure they look correct, because the other browsers are pathetically inferior. If they don't support all code, they shouldn't be out there. Period.
    DigitalPlazma.com - Development Studio

If they don't support all code, they shouldn't be out there.
    Wouldn't that eliminate EVERY browser? Even IE doesn't support all code. There are some codes that may work in Netscape but not IE. If I remember correctly, 'blink' is one of these.

Correct, blink doesn't work in IE any longer, and shouldn't work in any browser lol. That is probably one of the most annoying tags I have ever seen lol

What irritates me about NS is that it supports idiotic tags like blink, but can't handle some simple CSS attributes.
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

That is probably one of the most annoying tags I have ever seen
    <blink>
    What?
    <blink>
    You don't like blink?
    <blink>
    I don't understand why anyone wouldn't like blink.
    <blink>

Marquee is almost as bad....

Blink isn't supported by any new versions of browsers. Thank God.

Marquee is great for stock tickers, in place of a semi-complicated javascript.
    DigitalPlazma.com - Development Studio