Arrow IE Question, this is driving me nuts!

Occassionally i have this problem with IE. Then im not sure what fixes it. Basically whats happening right now is when i click on a link to open a new page or open a new IE window my page loads minimized in the task bar instead of opening the page maximized. Then i have to click on minimized page and click maximized. This i driving me nuts. Anyone know which option i have to reset?

-Thanks

Right click on the link, open in a new window, close first window then manually resize new window to full screen. Good luck

No i mean when i click on a new link usually my window opens auto without having to do all that. There must be a setting that has changed. Anyone know which one that may be?

There is no setting for it, just try what I said. Sometimes it just happens, I know as I speak from experience here and the above solution worked.

on my computer it seems that however the windows are situated when i close them is how the they will appear the next time a second window is open

Ex: if it is minimized and i right click and close it, the next time i Shift+Click it will opened minimized. if it is maximized when i close it, the next time i Shift-Click it will open maximized. This also applies for any shapes in between min/max-imized

I think anon-e-mouse and necrocyte is right, that is the experience I've had with windows, at times it has driven me crazy, but just rework your window and close it... and than it should be opening in that way the next time you open it.
    Last edited by GnomeyNewt; 03-29-2003 at 08:48 AM.
    Sarah :c)

cPanelDemos.com - live remotely hosted cPanel & WHM demo hosting service.

anon-e-mouse is right. If you want to open a windows in your desired size. Open up your browser and edit the size manually through you mouse. Moving toward to the edge of browser, adjust it to the size you would like it to be.

If the size doesn't 'stick', try resizing to the size you want, hold SHIFT and close. That has always worked for me.