Thread: KVCH

KVCH

Has anyone done any hosting with KVCH or know anything about them. I've found a lot of excellent reviews about them and know a couple people that use them but would like to hear from some of you on the forum that has experience with them. Everyone I talk to seems to like them a lot with no problems. I'm looking for a new host and some of the reviews on the so called top hosting companies are scary. Any suggestions on a decent paying host with top notch support?
    Thanks
    Last edited by bruc; 04-30-2010 at 09:08 PM.

What county do you want the data centre to be in?

Thanks for your reply. Would like the datacenter to be in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by bruc View Post
    Has anyone done any hosting with KVCH or know anything about them. I've found a lot of excellent reviews about them and know a couple people that use them but would like to hear from some of you on the forum that has experience with them. Everyone I talk to seems to like them a lot with no problems. I'm looking for a new host and some of the reviews on the so called top hosting companies are scary. Any suggestions on a decent paying host with top notch support?
    Thanks
    If you've seen so many good reviews and already know people who used them why not ask them and then make your decision based upon that?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

So,is there anything wrong with seeking more information from a forum before I make a decision to host 30 stand alone domains with a company?

Quote Originally Posted by bruc View Post
    So,is there anything wrong with seeking more information from a forum before I make a decision to host 30 stand alone domains with a company?
    I never said anything was wrong with it, I was just curious

Run a search like this.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.