Blank Dedicated Server

I have license of Windows Server 2005 Web, Enterprise & Standard Edition, is there possible to find a blank dedicated server provider and help me to install it on the server?

While searching for Dedicated Server i always see the servers come with OS bundled in already. Anyone know that any provider will help you install your Windows Server on dedicated server?

You could email the provider, most will let you use your own license key providing it's legit. Or if they'll let you install it yourself via KVM/IP.

Thank you. I though KVM/IP need OS installed first

IPKVM is hardware -- not software. Many providers charge for it, but CoreNetworks provides it for free, and lets you install your own OS.

This describes IPKVM:

Gain access to your server console as if you were sitting right in front of it. Do your own OS install, tweak your bios, or limit direct remote access through our secure IP KVM.

This was from corenetworks site, the only down side is that there is a certain number of them for you to connect to, so if they are all being used you have to wait. But as its free I guess you can't expect much more, however you can pay and get a dedicated IPKVM for your server.

Thank you all for the advice now i know what should i search for dedicated server.

Oh ya, for colocation can i just order from Dell and have them send the server to the ISP or i need to be there?
    How you guys deal with colo?
    I wish to have server at US or Netherlands but i am from MY.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunityZ
    Oh ya, for colocation can i just order from Dell and have them send the server to the ISP or i need to be there?
    How you guys deal with colo?
    I wish to have server at US or Netherlands but i am from MY.
    Most colo's will take shippments and set up the server for you. You may want to ask since some will charge fee's for this kind of work.

I am local to my data center so I just drive them there.
    Matt Armour
    OpenReaction