Howdy folks, found yall on Google

I already posted my question elsewhere (under "Gee I'm so confused" or words to that effect, cuz I am, too). I've been looking for hosts all over, and maybe I shouldn't even be bothering! Maybe I already have what I need... so I'll watch my other post for responses. Meanwhile, it's always good to find some interesting reading from interesting folks. Glad to find you, and hope to get to know you better!

Thumbs up Whew!

BTW, just looked at some of the tutorials, and will dredge through them. Mebbe I was premature to have posted my other request for hints, at all! You folks have a grand knowledge base goin' here!

You won't regret joining us

hello apfwebs! how are you? nice to have you here. welcome!

How am I?

As always, anyone new to a forum, somewhat shy and skeert of making stupit comments, but I'll get by, I think. I'm just trying, ultimately, to find out about hosting. I've already seen from your knowledge base far more than I knew was possible! I design small websites. I don't know whether I need to know all that much about hosts for clients on this small scale, but I'll read on, and I sincerely appreciate your presence!
    Last edited by albopf; 06-30-2006 at 12:33 PM.