WTB: Php arcade script (with games)

Hi all,

Would love to hear your suggestions to buy a PHP arcade script, pre-installed with games if possible, and not uber expensives

It is asking a lot and the answer I give isn't that good...

I've been playing with (no it's not a profit site - I'm just checking it out for someone in another forum because I happened to see it while it was in beta and free) this:

(code tag used to not be a link which is odd, we get too much traffic at that site actually)

Code:
    http://games.kgiii.info
    That is free and you DO have to grab your own games. That's the downside. So it's not really an answer to your question in a very accurate manner - sorry about that. My initial views are that it's really simple and effective. Grab the game, upload it, make a screen shot, and upload it.

The script says, VERY exact, that I can distribute it. I think I might have seen it here first.

Finding free games doesn't APPEAR to be too hard... "Piracy" appears to be rampant with that category and for Flash or JavaScript games they don't SEEM to mind too much from what I'm seeing? A quick email to the author would be advised though and in almost all cases I'd be willing to bet (remember they're probably getting ad revenue if it was coded with that in mind) that many will not mind the additional free exposure. So don't go the piracy route but rather get permission, stay safe, keep EVERY email that said you can use the content, and then when you go to sell it you can also add something akin to, "I also have the complete records for permission to use each and every game."

Like I said, it's not really the answer you wanted perhaps? It is, I hope, an alternative solution and probably not a very difficult one. With game scripts, more than any other script besides maybe a few forum scripts and add-ons, watch VERY carefully for piracy...

KGIII
    What Hosting Should Be
    A Blog as CMS, eBay, PR, and Ads?
    My personal email: KGIII <at> KGIII <dot> INFO
    Microsoft MVP 2003/2006 Categories: Shell/User and Internet Explorer (Gł Solutions)

I will sell and install 1300+ games for PhpArcadeScript. Comes with descriptions, images, games, and MySQL dump.

I can either provide a .zip and MySQL dump or install them for you.

Only $75, so save yourself HOURS or even DAYS of finding your own games.

We don't believe charging hundreds like others. We only charge a resonable amount for our time gathering the games, etc.

I also have converted the MySQL dump to work with GameSiteScript I can offer as well for an additional price if you are going to run GSS in the future to allow you to use the same games.

PM me if interested so we can discuss further.

Here's a quote from a response to a PM that I figured might be of value to the thread and so I'm going to C&P it to here:

I should add it to the thread as it's likely to generate some interest...

You are allowed to:
    Modify the PHP files and template
    Pass the file around to all of your friends
    Get support on our forum
    http://ebaytopbuyer.com/ignore/freegamescript.zip

It's actually tiny but, as mentioned, you need to add your own games and the likes. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be but it looks like the original URL for the script (all of that's logged in my download manager) is still active:

http://gamescript.net/free.zip

I don't know if it's the same or not but it might be worth checking them both for any differences.

KGIII

I've leave it up so long as it's been used/downloaded I suppose? It's tiny, only >70 KB in size. I'd grab both versions to assure check differences or what not?

KGIII
    What Hosting Should Be
    A Blog as CMS, eBay, PR, and Ads?
    My personal email: KGIII <at> KGIII <dot> INFO
    Microsoft MVP 2003/2006 Categories: Shell/User and Internet Explorer (Gł Solutions)

The gamescript.net is the version 1 of the script. It is like www.anytimearcade.com

I will sell you an onArcade script for $25.00 WITH PURCHASE of my Game Pack for $125.00 (Total payment $150.00 and you'll have 2220+ Games + a fantastic arcade script.)

Installation (Uploading AND Inserting into your DB) will take ~30minutes..

My script that will DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL EACH GAME FOR YOU!!!

** First 5 People will get it for $125.00

Please contact me for more information..

BTW; http://gotarcadegames.com/demos/onArcade/

Thanks,
    Robert

What do you mean download games automatically? You mean the GRAB option that is in most scripts?

No, My Script will download the games FROM MY Server and install them into any Arcade Script... a neat little auto-installer I wrote

** It is similar to their "Grab File" method, however, my script will get all the files rather then just one.. it is also backwards compatible amongst the arcade scripts..

I can provide my 1300+ games with free installation for $50.

The details are in my post 6 posts up.

Hi.

I might be interested in either of your scripts. Please contact me through PM or email.

Thanks

KT
    CaymanHome