Thread: Sites for sale

Sites for sale

ImgZone.info - Simple no registration uploads.

ImgZone.biz - Advanced Image hosting allowing for Paid Accounts through PayPal, and image manipulation.

Selling as a package, not individually, and will be taking bids until Friday January 7th.

Includes both domain names (imgzone.biz, imgzone.info) and image hosting scripts.

Both sites have been up for around a month now. I originally had big plans for these, but I now longer have the time to go through with it. With the little promotion I did for Imgzone.info, I was impressed with the results. I did not do any promotion for Imgzone.biz, and any traffic that has occured are from the link on Imgzone.info, or through e-mails.

Stats for the month

Imgzone.info stats

Imgzone.info stats

Administration area of Sites

Imgzone.info backend

Username: admin
    Password: admin

Imgzone.biz backend

Username: admin
    Password: admin

On the Imgzone.biz site, I added the ability to Crop, Resize, Rotate ad Flip images. It uses GD, or Image Magick to do the Image Manipulation. Image Magick is recommended though.

Try it for yourself. http://www.imgzone.biz/login.php

User: demo
    password: demo

With the latest google PR update, both sites are now a PR2, and the google adsense program did $20 for the Imgzone.info site for the month. The Imgzone.biz site again was not advertised, so google adsense was very low. But still did atain a PR2 rating.

If you have further questions, you can e-mail me, PM, or IM me at rurbaniak14@hotmail.com

Hi,

What you want to say with “The Imgzone.biz site again was not advertised, so Google ad sense was very low.”?

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Originally posted by superDot
    Hi,

What you want to say with “The Imgzone.biz site again was not advertised, so Google ad sense was very low.”?

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Google Adsense is a advertising program for websites. The Imgzone.biz site only generated pennies a day from the Adsense program.

What scripts do each of the sites use?

Interested, did you plan on keeping it free and just generating adsense income or were your intentions to advertise on the images, etc.?

PM me, what you're looking for ballpark.
    Ken O. TKO

Originally posted by kenop
    Interested, did you plan on keeping it free and just generating adsense income or were your intentions to advertise on the images, etc.?

PM me, what you're looking for ballpark.
    SENT

ill giv you 30$

I forgot to mention, Payment via Paypal.

$50 is the high bid so far.

$60 high bid so far, bidding ends today.