Join the DemoWolf team! - www.demowolf.com

Join the DemoWolf team!

DemoWolf is the producer of video support tutorials for web hosting companies... by far the largest such company in the industry. In business since 2005, DemoWolf has grown their library to over 5,500 hosting related tutorials, including voice tutorials and tutorials in other languages.

www.demowolf.com

DemoWolf is looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals to help expand and update their video library. About half of DemoWolf's business comes from selling ready-made tutorials that are re-branded for hosting companies, while the other half comes from producing custom tutorials for clients who want tutorials for their own custom applications, or when the standard tutorials just won't do the job for them and they want something more custom.

We're looking for two or three individuals who will work on their own time to help produce tutorials using DemoBuilder 8.2, a screen-capture software tool. You can download a free trial of DemoBuilder from www.demo-builder.com to play around with it and have a look. We will provide training in using DemoBuilder, and guidelines to follow when producing tutorials. We will also provide the necessary access to software and/or websites needed to produce the tutorials.

Qualifications:
    - You're self-motivated; able to work on your own.
    - You're willing/able to work at least 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.
    - You have an excellent command of the English language.
    - You have experience in the web hosting industry in some capacity.
    - You have experience and knowledge with common web hosting applications. This may include applications like control panels (cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin, Helm, H-Sphere, Ensim, etc), Content Management Systems (i.e. Joomla, WordPress, etc), shopping cart systems (PinnacleCart, ZenCart, etc), website builders, etc, etc.
    - Experience with DemoBuilder 8.2 is an asset, but not necessary (easy to learn, if you're good with computers)

Job Description:
    Our immediate needs are for individuals to produce tutorial "series" for products and applications. A series may include anywhere from 10 to 30 separate 2-3 minute tutorials. You will use DemoBuilder 8.2 to do this, and you will produce tutorials per our instructions. We will provide you with a copy of DemoBuilder if you are hired for the job.

Future Growth:
    There will be other opportunities in Sales and Order Fulfillment if interested.

Compensation:
    You can earn anywhere from $200 to $1,000 (US Dollars) or more per week, depending on your work output. The more tutorials you produce for us, the more we'll pay you. Plus you'll find that as you get more proficient with DemoBuilder, you'll be able to work faster and thus earn faster. Exact details on compensation will be provided to those interested, if you meet the above criteria.

What we need from you:
    If interested, please send your electronic resume to info[at]demowolf.com, and include details of your qualifications. Tell us why you're the right person for this job!

For more information about DemoWolf, go to www.demowolf.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Rob Moore
    DemoWolf.com - Video Support Tutorials for Web Hosting Providers - since 2005.
    Video Tutorials for cPanel, Plesk, WordPress, Email, DNS, FTP and more!
    Custom Video Factory | Video Tutorial Translations | Branded Video Tutorials

Is this only for Individuals or Companies may apply ? Highly appreciated if you share here.
    Last edited by dareORdie; 05-02-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Either individuals or companies may apply... doesn't matter. I would prefer to know about the actual individuals who will be doing the work however.

If it's an individual, that individual would essentially be a contractor that we hire on a job-by-job basis. In other words, you would not be an employee of DemoWolf, but a self-employed contractor. Because of this, we can contract work out either to individuals or companies.
    Rob Moore

So what kind of qualifications are needed?

Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    So what kind of qualifications are needed?

Quote Originally Posted by demowolf View Post

Qualifications:
    - You're self-motivated; able to work on your own.
    - You're willing/able to work at least 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.
    - You have an excellent command of the English language.
    - You have experience in the web hosting industry in some capacity.
    - You have experience and knowledge with common web hosting applications. This may include applications like control panels (cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin, Helm, H-Sphere, Ensim, etc), Content Management Systems (i.e. Joomla, WordPress, etc), shopping cart systems (PinnacleCart, ZenCart, etc), website builders, etc, etc.
    - Experience with DemoBuilder 8.2 is an asset, but not necessary (easy to learn, if you're good with computers)
    ^^Posted in original post.
    Doug
    Finance, Operations, and Business Executive

When said qualifications, I meant, any formal type of course work.

Like a diploma or what ever.

No I don't "need" any formal qualifications... but whatever you have would be good to put in your resume
    Rob Moore

Resume coming up soon

You can earn anywhere from $200 to $1,000 (US Dollars) or more per week, depending on your work output. The more tutorials you produce for us, the more we'll pay you. Plus you'll find that as you get more proficient with DemoBuilder, you'll be able to work faster and thus earn faster. Exact details on compensation will be provided to those interested, if you meet the above criteria.
    But how much would it be per tutorial? Does it depend also on how complex is the tutorial?

I will get into specific dollar amounts with only those people who are qualified and that we are interested in. But it will be on a "per tutorial" basis, but more specifically, will depend on how long the tutorials are (running time). So in that sense yes, it depends on how complex the tutorials are.

I hope that helps! Any other questions, just let me know.
    Rob Moore

Demowolf, Are you looking for any Technical or Support representatives to manage the Phones, Live Chat, and Tickets? Every time I come onto your website I see that your Live Chat is offline! I'm not trying to rad on your website because from past experience your website is reliable and the tutorials are state of the art. If you want to take the opportunity to hire a representative please send me a PM or reply below me and I will send you my CV and any other you want will than be answered!

Thanks!

You must be visiting our site at the wrong times Just kidding. I know we're not always available by live chat, and I am working towards getting that worked out... a solution should be in place within a couple weeks. Thank you for mentioning it though
    Rob Moore

I want to thank everyone who responded and who sent their application. We'll be contacting those we are interested in today and tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Rob.
    Rob Moore