Exclamation

Hello everybody!

My company has rented an Alabanza server for purposes other than reselling or hosting. We have chosen Alabanza for its superb Support and it great online Tools. But since the space is a lot for us, we are interested in sub-leasing in 1 GB partitions.

If you are a reseller who is interested in having some space to make his own plans, then this is ideal for you:

You get 1 GB of space, 50 IPs and 8 GB of traffic monthly. You get everything that is included with an Alabanza server, like the controlpanel and all included extensions and capabilities. We will not charge for anything that we get for free (like e-mail accounts, nameservers etc.)

You have your own nameservers. Customizable controlpanel to online add your new domains. You can design your own plans (like MB, traffic, mailinglists, mail accounts, features included). We create the plans you need and you can offer them immediately. Your added domains are activated within 10 minutes.

Since we have only two limitations (IP addresses and traffic), we have to charge you if you exceed your limits: For every IP more than the 50 included 2$/month. For every GIG more than the 8 included, 7$/month. This is a little more than what Alabanza charges us but we will have to do the controlling.

IP addresses: You need one per domain/parked domain and 2 per nameserver. This means, you can create 48 domains with no further charge even if you setup your own nameserver. There is no setup fee or monthly fee for any of your domains, so why not just create and delete as many as you wish.

The cost: We charge 100$/month per 1 GIG partition. No setup fees. No technical support. There is a huge knowledge base which you can use. But if you are seriously helpless, of course we will make what we can. The Alabanza staff takes care of the systems 24/7 and we are very pleased.

Since our main business isn't hosting, we have no site offering this service and the offer is limited: until our harddisk is full. If you are interested, please email kosmo@kosmopolis.net for further details.

Tell you the truth, $7 a GIG is awful alot for resellers.

Plus you didnt tell how much I will pay for the space too.

Please make it more clearly if needed

Thank you
    Joseph

Hello Joseph

>Tell you the truth, $7 a GIG is awful alot for resellers.

This is my impression too but Alabanza will charge me 10 US$ if I exceed my 50 GIG total. If I buy in advance I will be charged 5 US$, so this will be a risk calculation game.

>Plus you didnt tell how much I will pay for the space too.
    >Please make it more clearly if needed

Following paragraph is located near the bottom of my posting. Maybe it was too long and you didn't get there: "The cost: We charge 100$/month per 1 GIG partition. No setup fees." You pay for the space 100 US$ with no other fees except you exceed 50 IP Addresses or 8 GIG of traffic in a month. No setup fees for anything (nameservers or anything else), no 1 year payment in advance. If it doesn't fit your needs, you have paid just one month's rate.

I hope this is clear enough.

So I pay you $100 a month for the features you will give us?

I think it is reasonable priced and kosmo doesn't take alot of profit with it. "1 GB of space, 50 IPs and 8 GB of traffic monthly" $100 pr month IS cheap no doubt about it. Good Offer.

Thumbs up

Coreace,

I have to add this: The space included is 1 GIG of USED space (it is not 20 x 50 MB accounts, it is rather 100 x 50 MB accounts).

Each of our customers can setup his/her own hosting plans which we then create. Then these hosting plans can be added via their controlpanel. When a domain is added, it will be created within 10 minutes.

kosmo