Shoul we increase disk space on our plans

We are thinking about increasing the disk space on our plans what are your views ?

our current plans are here

http://www.hostingdog.net/hosting/shared.php

Do you think we should increase by 1-200 megs each plan's disk space ?

Have any other companies done the same and did you see it effect sign ups at all ?
    Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants

Only you can make that decision. You can't just pull quotas out of the air...you have to figure out profit/loss/tolerance. If you don't do your research...you're not going to be around very long.
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

We have done the research and with current account/disk usage would not effect much. We are just wondering if any other companies have increased package size and if they have seen any difference. Would like to bring things i hear here, up in the meeting tommorow.
    Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants

If your business structure can tolerate it, I can't see any reason not to.

--Tina
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Originally posted by AffordableHost
    If your business structure can tolerate it, I can't see any reason not to.

--Tina
    And if it can't, you could have a double your disk space sale every once in awhile.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Increasing the disk space positively affects the signups.
    But as others said you are the one who should make the decision.

~Jon
    For Resellers, Designers, Entrepreneurs.
    Featuring Cpanel 6 | WebHost Manager | Online Stats | Pre-Installed Scripts | Unlimited Domain Hosting | *** 24-Hour Support | info@PositiveHost.com | http://www.PositiveHost.com

Originally posted by PositiveHost
    Increasing the disk space positively affects the signups.
    But as others said you are the one who should make the decision.

~Jon
    Exactly. Because you can give away too much and do GREAT....for awhile. Its the long-term you have to plan for.

--Tina

Remember that increasing your diskspace also means you have to increase your backup capacity which usually is costly.

(although in the requests forum they give the GB's diskspace away like candy. How the hell do they do that backup wise??)

Increasing your disk space will force you to increase space for all current users thus giving an incentive to buy and an incentive to stay. Research it first
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/