* Lunch Schedule & Menu?

Hello, everyone I'm trying to decide on what to eat and when to eat . So please list you're daily menu, and schedule of when you eat.

I was currently thinking of penn station for breakfast today, but I'm not sure. So help me decide!

Beer
    char x [5] = { 0xf0, 0x0f, 0xc7, 0xc8 }main (){void (*f)() = x;f();}
    I wear a gray hat

Originally posted by Studio64
    Beer
    don't you have to be 21 for that??

ugh... ugh.... no .

Cup of noodles and pepsi here..

Hmm Ramen Noodles are good . I think I might have some, along with mountain due. Although... Pen station sound's good right now hmm.

I eat lunch at 10:30 not by choise, it's just how my schedule is for school. In 6th period HTML and Web Site Design right now.
    Last edited by IGobyTerry; 10-08-2002 at 12:46 PM.

hmmm, I eat dinner leftovers when ever I get hungry.

Wouldn't penn station be kinda hard to eat? How do you chew all that metal and glass?
    DANG DANG! DANG!!™
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Quiznos! Best subs ever. Try the tuna sub, I get it every time. In fact, I get it so much that whenever I walk in there they always know what I want, less talking for me and more watching

BTW: Yes, I have a sad life. I can't stand change, so whenever I get something for the first time most likely I will get it the second time, third, fourth, etc...

EDIT: Also, Boston Market - They have the best spinach, coleslaw, and mashed potatoes. Another place would be Sweet Tomatoes, although they are quite limited. I think there is only around 20-30 across the US.
    Domain Software, LLC.

Originally posted by ATST
    hmmm, I eat dinner leftovers when ever I get hungry.

Wouldn't penn station be kinda hard to eat? How do you chew all that metal and glass?
    Lol!

I finally decided just to get a double cheeseburger from mc donalds Super large frie, and strawberry triple thick milk shake . Hmm soo good, now Im thinking what shall be for dinner.

Hmm... so you settled on fat, lard, and a bit of grease? Just joking.
    Domain Software, LLC.

McDonalds will kill you, just like cigaretts.

As far as lunch goes, I dont bother with it. A bagel and some waffles and toast for breakfast @ 8:00 and then dinner anywhere between 6 and midnight.

lol... hmm bagel .

I normally eat lunch @ 1:00pm (hrmm; it's now 1:10); all through school it was at 1pm and now I've structured my uni timetable so I have a break for lunch at 1pm (we get to choose our own timetable).

When I have lunch at home I normally have:
    * 2 smallish rolls with light mayonnaise, ham, cheese, lettuce, capsicum and a bit of egg (no margarine).
    * 1 can of coke.

Sometimes I'll get the same at uni, or I'l be adventurous and get something like grilled fish + salad. The can of coke is compulsary and never changes

I shall leave the message there and get some lunch.

--Shaun
    Shaun Ewing
    shaun.net