Seeking Employment (Webmaster/php)

I'm looking for a reliable employment opportunity to add to my current income. I am skilled at running websites, search engine optimization, content creation, and basically getting your site noticed. I have setup linking campaigns, advertising campaigns and more. I am consistent with valid XHTML/CSS, PHP/MySQL, and Javascript. I can create graphics and basic logos with Photoshop but i would not consider myself a designer. I would like a job running multiple websites, marketing your website, or creating new websites. I can do all updates to your website, create new pages, user portals whatever may be needed to keep it up to par. My email is nickdean@gmail.com. Thanks

What are your prices? I'd be interested but I run on a VERY limited budget, if you know what I mean.
    $this->hasFlavr() ? $nom->nom('nom') : $want->doNot()

Email us your pricing, we are on a low budget as well but sure can use you for our big launch! Maybe even a perm position!

arbi[at]xieserv.net

thanks!

Hello,

Can you please contact me also with your pricing structure?

Thanks for everyone interested i have contacted you all.

Hi NickDev, Can you contact me via MSN Messenger: gav.hanson@gmail.com im also available on GoogleTalk using the same email address.

I have a job on right now with an immediate start opertunity.