Thread: WHMCS themes

WHMCS themes

For years, we have been using a custom built billing system we developed ourselves. Currently we are in the process of setting up a new hosting service, and we have decided to try out WHMCS and buy a pre-made or tailor-made design (as we know to well how time-consuming it is to design and develop this ourselves).

I have been looking at the themes offered by whmcsthemes.com and zomex.com, but every single one of them is just too cluttered and messy. I found some themes at nextinspire.com that I really liked, but there are some bad reviews here on WHT that I am concerned about.

The reviews on Nextinspire seems to be in regards to their ability to deliver tailor-made templates on time. Has anybody tried their pre-made templates?

I am looking for a professional looking and clean template without big, ugly fonts or clipart of cats, penguins, anteaters, unicorns or any animal really (I'm not starting a zoo, nor is my current clients from the animal kingdom). If it comes integrated with Wordpress, that's even better. :-)

Price is not a concern (if we think the product is worth the price, that is).

So, if anyone has some good suggestions, I'm all ears.

If you already have a site design, it's fairly simple to use that to create a theme for WHMCS. The only changes you might want to make would be to make new images for the various icons it uses, but otherwise it's a short and simple job to port your existing site into it.
    Or have I misunderstood?
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

These are the best themes I've found for WHMCS - http://yourwhmcs.com/
    I do believe that they're working on a new client side theme for WHMCS for an upcoming version though.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

I agree with Bear, if you all ready have a design that your site is made from, it is going to be a lot easier to get a template made to match it. That is the route that I would go. I personally have never had a problem with whmcsthemes.com in the past.

I think I wasn't absolutely clear, but this is for a new site, and what I am really looking for is a website template with WHMCS integrated. Yourwhmcs.com had some really nice looking themes, but the way they're designed, I think I would have to open WHMCS in a seperate window, and that's not what I want for this particular site. I want it all to be as integrated as possible.

I sent an inquiry to Nextinspire and received an answer almost immediately. I really like his pre-built templates, so I think we will be purchasing one of his templates for now. Just have to decide on which one..

Thanks for all the answers.
    Last edited by UENO; 10-03-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Misspelled word..

Just wanted to add that I ended up purchasing a template from Nextinspire.com, and I am very happy with the result. He told me straight up that he was not able to take any custom orders at the moment, which I fully respect. The pre-made templates are definately worth the price though. Only drawback is that the nice plan comparison doesn't fetch any data from WHMCS, it has to be entered manually, so if I need to change the size or price of any package, I have to do it both in WHMCS and in the template.

After posting my previous post, I received a mail from Ronnie at Nextinspire informing me the I could actually create the plan comparisons in WHMCS. Initially, I downloaded the "full version" and an update for WHCMS 4.5.2 from Nextinspire, but I wrongly assumed that the full version was updated so I never applied the update. Having now updated the template, everything works perfectly! I'm also very satisfied with the follow-up from Ronnie at Nextinspire, and I would recommend their templates to anyone looking for a professional website design integrated with WHMCS. I have some other WHMCS-projects going, and will most definately use Nextinspire for my next template as well.

Whmcsthemes.com custom made a theme for me.. It wasn't too expensive as I provided my own wireframe graphics for the designers. The final output for my website is a combination of my custom design, and our original pre-built theme (bluehost theme - also from whmcsthemes.com). With any of the pre-built themes it's easy enough to change the theme around and really customize them.
    Looking for web space for your site?
    Check out JumbieHost today!