SIP VOIP Service Providers

I am planning to provide a new PC to Phone service to Asia.

Can you please share with me some good and reliable SIP terminatios companies?

Tks

Hi,

I currently use callcentric and vitelity and have been impressed with both, although I prefer callcentric.

I'm also testing callwithus as they seem more flexible and have some cheaper costs - I can't really comment on the quality though.

Depending on where your calls are origination/terminating it's probably going to be better to have your server and your providers servers locally. If that's not possible try and go with someone that will allow you to 're-invite' the media stream meaning that the audio won't have to 'bounce' via your voip server once the call has been established.
    SysAdminMan - Asterisk PBX hosting - FreePBX, A2Billing and Elastix

We've been using Vitelity for 8 months now. They are pretty stable. We had one outage which they quickly got resolved by switching us to another gateway. I would recommend them.
    WebHostingPeriod.com
    Affordable, Reliable Web Hosting.... Period!

If you looking to be a provider for VOIP

you shoudl be looking at whole sale whom used SS7 or cisco call manager to pass you call for you. Whole sale pricing are cheaper so that you can resell the service and make a few still.

PM me if you need a list of whole sale we have used and test config with asterisk

I know VoipJet provides very reliable outgoing termination, however, their servers reside in North America, so that would introduce a latency issue. I'm not sure of any providers in Asia that would suit you.
    Ryan G.

Hi,
    Are you looking for "gray" or "premium" route?

Quote Originally Posted by paulhuynh View Post
    you shoudl be looking at whole sale whom used SS7 or cisco call manager to pass you call for you. Whole sale pricing are cheaper so that you can resell the service and make a few still.

PM me if you need a list of whole sale we have used and test config with asterisk
    Can you help us with few whole sale people in Asia?

Thing to consider when you start talking about Selling VOIP

Firt where are you customer?

What type of connetion do they have?

How are they connect to you? (call in? sip deviced? softphone?)

What codec are you thinking of running?

Where is your server will be located at? (your busniess or DC or HOME)

If using inbound call in to connect to client(if in a dc do they offer telco to cross connect or delivery a PRi type of connection)

How many channels are you looking to used up on avg?

Who are the backbone of your ISP or dc compared to your trunking provider.

If your server is over in asia as well. and your provider is in the US it ok just ask see if they used Tier1 provider for international traffic.

And last but not least what are your volume avg per months. Some whole sale have a miniums committement.