Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In another thread someone said you shouldn't say bad things or start rumors about hosts unless you have proof. Well here is mine about BurstNET. I would have posted this earlier but I got my clients site moved to a new host that I had hosted with BurstNET and the DNS just got done propegating.

I was with ultraspeedUSA and perfectly happy. I had just sent a check to the U.S.UK office to pre pay for 3 months the day before I got the press release about BurstNET buying them out. Boy do I wish I hadn't sent that check. If I had used a credit card I would be doing a charge back.

I didn't really care that much since they were honoring everything that Ultra had done. Then a little while later I needed to get some tech support when my MySQL server wasn't letting me create a new database or even access it.

I submitted a support ticket and got a response asking for the shell error. I sent them some info but that was the day before I was leaving for Mexico for a week on vacation. So when I got back from vacation they had sent me a response saying I hadn't filled out a form for the Ultraspeed transfer and that they were cancelling my account. I also had a second response saying they had closed this support ticket.

I responded directly to this email I recieved from them letting them know I had recieved nothing other than a press release from them and no form to fill out and asked them to send me one and turn my account back on. Instead of a response or them opening up a new ticket from their end I got an email saying that I had to open another ticket with no answers or solutions to what I had emailed about (unfortunatly I do not have documents on this email as their system doesn't record emails after the ticket is closed).

So then I was really mad so I called that night and left them a message to get back to me to try to get this form they insisted they had sent me. Of course I heard nothing back from them. So the next day I called and actually got ahold of someone and they said they would email me this form. Almost a full day goes by and I recieve NOTHING.

So I then proceed to open another support ticket. I ask again for the form and my account to be re-established and fixed. I recieve a response FINALLY with a link to the form and I am told to fill it out and then open ANOTHER support ticket to get the MySQL issue fixed. So I fill out the form and then opened 2 more tickets. 1 to get my account turned back on and the MySQL error fixed and the other to ask what date their records showed I was paid up to.

Well 2 FULL DAYS GO BY WITH NO RESPONSE. Then I get a response to the support ticket that gave me the url to the form asking if everything had been resolved. I responded and told them that I had filled out the form and then opened up a new ticket about the MySQL THAT HAD NOT BEEN ANSWERED IN 48hrs. He said he would check into this and soon I had a response saying that my site was being transfered to their servers and it would be fixed soon. Well I guess it was a day later that the site was transfered and I was given my new IP and was told the DNS would update in a little while so I assumed I had to do nothing with DNS. Well I was wrong as to this date the DNS has never propegated. I am assuming I was supposed to change it to something else myself. I wouldn't know because when I opened a new ticket to ask them if I needed to do anything in this matter THE SUPPORT TICKET WAS NEVER ANSWERED. This is one of two support tickets that were NEVER answered. The other one was the one asking when they showed I was paid up till. That is just ridiculous.

Well after they said everything was working (by IP only) I tried to install vBulleting and the setup script got errors about not being able to access MySQL. I checked to make sure it wasn't on my end and then said sc**w it and went looking for a new host. Hell I would be leaving even if it had worked with the way this was all handled.

Well now the site is on a new host and I can finally relax. I am out 3 months of hosting $$$ but who cares. I am qilling to pay for good service and will not stay with anyone who gives this type of service.

As far as evidence here are the url's to the different support tickets I had open with them. I am sure they will delete them soon but I have downloaded them. If you want a copy email me and I will send them to you via email. I am not worried about the info in there since the site has been moved.

http://sysadmin.burst.net/review/?id...cid=cGOz93mSfM

http://support.burst.net/review/?id=...cid=bms6OFXC0S

http://sysadmin.burst.net/review/?id...cid=iKEKam7FfD

http://support.burst.net/review/?id=...cid=ItUsrxzuyn
      0 Not allowed!

I am sorry you had problems, but you cannot expect us to provide service still two months after the confirmations were to be sent in. Too many clients abused the situation in the meantime, and only bothered to contact us once we suspended accounts for non-confirming.
    If you received the buyout notice, as you stated you did, then the email requesting confirmation would have gone to the same exact address.

When you finally did contact us 6 weeks later, we notified you to confirm your account so we could assist you. You finally did such, and we did indeed assist you with setting up your mysql database. As shown in the ticket numbers you quoted above, the mysql connection was set up for you on the new server, AND it was TESTED and was shown WORKING (telnet shell output is included in that ticket). The fact that one of your scripts did not work, is a DEVELOPMENT ISSUE, and not something that you can hold against us. You said mysql was not working, we fixed it by moving you to our server and setting it up for you. Prior to that, mysql being broken was not our responsibility, it was when you were on an UltraSpeed UK server, NOT a BurstNET server. At that point you did not bother to contact us back stating that your script did not work..for if you had, even though we are not required to because it is a development issue, we probably would have assisted you with it.

The only problem I can find is that it too long than it should have for us to transfer the domain name. I can pinpoint the reason for this though. We found it faster just to update the DNS entries to the new IPs on our machines, prior to transferring the name servers for the actual domains. This means actually modifying UltraSpeed UKs name servers. I remember for the most recent late confirmations we were not able to do so..and that would explain the delay in the DNS updates.

Did you contact billing@burst.net regarding your "date their records showed I was paid up to"? I can't find this in the tickets anywhere...

Sean R.
    BurstNET™

SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors
      0 Not allowed!

Looks like all the evidence is there...BurstNET just plain screwed up...

the very least you can do is swallow your tongue and say sorry to the user instead of coming up with excuses all the time? It seems all the BS that comes from BurstNET comes from you (Sean) and 99% of the time your flaping your mouth instead of trying to rebuild a sense of quality in your hosting services, instead you go off the deep end and start blaming the customer when in fact its probably the fact that you guys just dont know how to handle a customer.

Instead of saying "Im stopping your account right now" because you didnt do your guys job when you bought out Ultraspeed isnt his problem, its your problem, regardless if it was 6 hours or 6 weeks, The world does not revolve around BurstNET

I had to laugh when i seen a previous post that said "Does BurstNET get dissed everywhere?"
      0 Not allowed!

Gary:
    I don't know what evidence you were reading, must be something you planted to back up your post.
    Pay attention to what was written, instead of taking an opportunity to slam a competitor. Read the tickets for the hardcore evidence. We did our job. The tickets show such.

The client did not confirm his account, he doesn't deny that. BurstNET™ is not in the business to give free hosting service out. We waited 6 weeks before we started to suspend non-confirmed clients. That isn't even the issue he is complaining about. The client understood that he needed to confirm such. MySQL is not working on an UltraSpeed UK server, that also is not our problem. Once confirmed, THEN the issue was our responsibility. The client basically wanted us to fix a development issue, and that is not our responsibility. Most likely UltraSpeed UK had something special set up on their servers that we were not made aware about, that allowed the clients script to run. The client never once told us that was the issue...he just complained MySQL was not working, which was not true, we got it set up for him and it worked fine. MySQL was not working on an UltraSpeed UK server.

Get your facts straight if you are going to comment us.
    And as far as my posts in this forum, I feel I handle myself pretty darn honorably in light of some of the non-sense people post here about our firm...
    I could just go after competitors, say like Web Hosting Network (www-hosting.net) and post derogatory statements about them, but I feel that would be dis-honorable, and most like hurt our reputation rather than gain us clients...what do you think?

Sean R.
    BurstNET™

SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
      0 Not allowed!

Well from everything i ever read about BurstNET and what you post, and even all the posts regarding the customer above, he tired everything to handle the request and it seems you guys just dont care about your customers. Your own support system proves that! Just check out the links that are on YOUR system for god sakes!

I would be embarressed to work for BurstNET but you take it to a whole new level!

PS: I am not "going after my competitors" like you claim in your post, just pointing out that REGARLESS who Jeremy's host was, as soon as you took over Ultraspeed and posted that newsletter, your his host and he shouldnt have to do anything as a customer to prove that. He sent his money. He paid all this dues, you and ultraspeed gladly accepted it. Also pointing out what everyone on this board agrees or even posts, that you give Burst a bad rap...

You should learn when to shut up and say sorry to your customers instead of dragging things out all the time, a good example is the customer who you owed about $800 and low and behold he had proof to backup his claim.

[Edited by PepsiCoke on 03-19-2001 at 04:43 AM]
      0 Not allowed!

That is just great customer service. <rolls eyes>

I responded directly to this email I recieved from them letting them know I had recieved nothing other than a press release from them and no form to fill out and asked them to send me one and turn my account back on.

How was he supposed to confirm, when he didn't receive the procedure for doing so?

You bought out the company that he originally signed up to host with. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you know all the technical details of how the servers are configured. This can NOT be the fault of any client. Blaming him for not telling you that there was a special script used, that he would not be aware of, is unbelievable.

And you can't understand why your company has such a bad reputation? There was absolutely no customer service assistance given to this customer. You are extremely rude in your comments to him. You act as if you have no responsibility for his problem because he didn't confirm something with you - but what you fail to mention, is that he was never made aware of this requirement. He states he only received a press release, and no form, or no help from your company to explain this.

If I bought out another company, my first priority would be to assign someone to overlook the customer migration. Contact each customer if there appears to be any problems with the new procedures. If you did not receive this confirmation, the customer should have been contacted personally by telephone or emailed a direct contact to the CSR overlooking this.

You are so quick to point blame at everyone else. Maybe you need to take a deep breath, back up, and reread everything he has said, and TRY to see things from the customer's point of view.

The NUMBER 1 reason why companies have bad reputations -
    Because their customer service stinks. Customers need personal attention when the service they pay for is not what they receive. You need to appreciate your customers, no belittle them and accuse them of creating the problems, when you are at fault.

For CSR's to be effective in their jobs, they MUST put themselves in their customer’s shoes. If they don't take the time to actually understand and appreciate the problem, then they will never be effective in promoting quality customer service. Therefore they will lose a great deal of customers that have problems or issues related to technical support, billing issues, or contractual problem. It doesn't matter if your product is the very best in the world - if your customer service is piss poor, then your reputation will be that also. If you don't appreciate your customers, they will not appreciate you!

Racin' Rob
    http://www.racin.net
    640 Kilobytes of computer memory ought to be enough for anybody.
    -- Bill Gates, 1981
      0 Not allowed!

BurstNET,

A suggestion. You really should tone down your language. There is a certain harshness in your post which may be a result of frustration or inexperience.

If you do have a major problem with your client. Take it to a more private form of communication and resolve it there, rather than point to the client that it is all his fault. The more you go around pointing fingers, the more you'll scare people away from dealing with you.

Remember, you cannot please everyone and those you cannot please or do not want to please, let them go politely, not with harsh parting words.

Shri
      0 Not allowed!

There you go again speaking of things you have no idea the situation about...twisting and contorting happenings and events.

1) Regarding the refund due a client last week: It was $700, not $800...and it was because UltraSpeed USA's records were messed up. You can email jordan@ultraspeed.do.uk to verify that the records show the client owing the funds we debited. The client is more than happy with our conclusion of the matter, and fully understands why the funds were debited. If the client is happy, what right do you have to post a derogatory statment about us in this matter? Worry about your own clients, not ours.

2) I would like for you to show us where on our website it states "going after my competitors" as in your statement "going after my competitors like you claim in your website".

3) I don't know what tickets you are reading, but the ones the client posted clearly shows we attended to his problems.
    Must be some of your tickets you are confusng with ours.

4) I would like you to show me the posts on this board that I have made that give BurstNET™ a bad rap. I'll doubt you'll find anything in the past year or so. Ever since I took a break after the True Hosting buyout, you'll find that my attitude on this board has been more than honorable...with the exception of when competitors, such as yourself, directly attack our firm, in an attempt to gain market share by playing dirty.

Sean R.
    BurstNET™

0 Not allowed!

I think gandmasti.com and Racin' Rob make excellet suggestions and enough said..why dont you read what they posted and follow their suggestions. Dont dig yourself a deeper hole by trying to bend the facts or anything else, his your customer deal with it. dont cry to us or anyone else on how your right and the customer is always wrong.

OHHHHH SORRY!! $700 and not $800 OOOOOPPSS!!

and meant to say POST not WEBSITE...
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by BurstNET
    4) I would like you to show me the posts on this board that I have made that give BurstNET™ a bad rap. I'll doubt you'll find anything in the past year or so. Ever since I took a break after the True Hosting buyout, you'll find that my attitude on this board has been more than honorable...with the exception of when competitors, such as yourself, directly attack our firm, in an attempt to gain market share by playing dirty.

Sean R.
    BurstNET™

[/B]

HAHAHA how the heck am I playing dirty?? HAHAHAHA..thats the funniest thing I heard all day....what market share is that? all your disgruntled customers HAHAHA!!
      0 Not allowed!

gandmasti.com: You speak wisely. tTis is not the place for such things. We have no choice though but to respond in public, when such accuations are made in public. We feel we provided the necessary support to the client, and have stated our case. The tickets back such up. You are right when you say there is a harshness in my post, there was...I get very irate when a competitor plays dirty. It is fine for clients and individuals to post their thoughts about hosts, but when a competitor does it..it is just plain tasteless and not good business.

Racin Rob;
    The client received our notice about the buyout. The confirmation request email was sent to the same address. Even if he did not get that, it is irrelavent, because his site was never suspended, nor was there an interuption in service to him. It was after he contacted us, that we told him to please fill out the confirmation form so that we could attend to his problem. He was basically angry because his MySQL was not working on an UltraSpeed UK server. That is what started the whole support query. His site wasn't even hosted on a BurstNET™ server yet, nor a UltraSpeed USA server that we purchased.
    And yes, it is the client's reponsibility to let us know any additional software or modules that they may require.
    ie...if you have a script that requires mod_perl, and you are looking for a webhost, are you not going to ask whether they support such, or if they can install it for you, so th you may run your script?

I fully apologize to the client for the delay in the domain name transfer for his account. That should have been faster. But we cannot apologize for other complaints that we feel we are not at fault for. We can be understanding of his issues, and that we are. The client never even told us that his script would not work though.

Please read the full details of his post, and then read the tickets, then you will see that the problems were handled professionally and we did the best we could with the information he supplied to us.

Sean R.
    BurstNET™
      0 Not allowed!

Gary:

When one hosting company posts something derogatory about a competitor, or even points out derogatory statements that people have been made about a competitor, it makes things look bad for the competitor. Such is just not good business. It may gain you a few clients, but is it really worth it? Same deal as in a presidential election, when one campaign starts to mud-sling against another.

BurstNET™ has NEVER made a derogatory post about a competitor, in a public forum, in all of our years in the business. We don't play the game that way.
    All I am saying is let actual customers discuss the matter, with people in the forum that want to help. Another host jumping in and adding fuel to the fire is just not right.

Sean R.
    BurstNET™

0 Not allowed!

Read the tickets.

We assisted with every problem the client notified us about.
    We did make one mistake, and that was in transferring the domain name to slowly..the last step in his move. For this we apologize. If a client does not supply full information on an issue, we cannot be expected to assist with something that we do not even know exists. He told us MySQL was not working, we move him to our server and fixed it, and tested it, and showed him that it worked. At no time did the client tell us that he was trying to install bulletin board software.

Read the tickets.

Sean R.
    BurstNET™
      0 Not allowed!

4) I would like you to show me the posts on this board that I have made that give BurstNET™ a bad rap.
    Here's one: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...?threadid=7185

What I see in your responses isn't a concerned problem solver who's interested in helping out a recently-aquired customer; what I see is someone shifting the blame to the customer and refusing to help because he didn't follow a procedure that was imposed on him by BurstNET. It's not his fault he didn't receive the e-mail about the confirmation form (surely you sent out follow ups?), although from the tone of your responses it almost sounds like you think the blame falls on his shoulders (swell).

Something else that's missing from your posts and the tech tickets: apologies and sympathy. ("I'm sorry you had problems, but..." doesn't count as an apology in my book). Your responses and the tech tickets sound angry and at times downright nasty: (paraphrasing) "Fill out the form or we will suspend your site today."

You may procede with your ubiquitous "you're just trying to bash one of your competitors" response. Before you do, take this little suggestion in the spirit that it's given: Re-read this thread not on the defensive, but considering instead what you can learn from this, and hopefully improve your customer service (and--in my opinion--your attitude) in the future.
      0 Not allowed!

Chill

Burstnet does have a ****ty support/ticket system, I know this first hand, but everyone seems to like to pick them apart and attack them for simple small reasons, from what Ive read, everyones biggest complaint seems to be how they deal with customer issues and thier support system, take a hint Burstnet, do something to better your support system, theres plenty of good prewitten help desk software.
    As far as everone else, (competitors included) who just like to jump on the flame wagon, you need to chill out unless you have a direct issue with them.
    For the most part, I think Burst is a pretty descent company but like all things, theres a few rough edges that need to be smoothed out. (BUY some help desk software)
      0 Not allowed!

ee-o: Thank you for the constructive criticism...we will put it to good use! :-)

A little low down on our current ticket system;
    We just programmed this over the last few weeks to handle an increasingly large amount of clients. It accepts normal email inquiries and directs it into the ticket system. Up until then, we used normal email to handle support/sales. Anyways, it has a few minor bugs, but most have been worked out. The first few revisions had some major issues, and caused quite a few support problems..but that has been mostly cleared up now. The only problem we have to deal with is auto-closing of tickets. The way it is set up now is if a ticket is not responded to from the client in 48 hours or after we issue our last response, it automatically emails the client asking for an update, and if the client does not respond in another 48 hours...it closes the ticket.
    The emails that are being sent are confusing a few clients, causde they think the tickets are closing without us completing the ticket. We are working on this issue at this time.

The reason we did not use an off-the-shelf ticket system is:
    1) Complete email integration is rare
    2) Must support multiple departments
    3) Must support retail, reseller/anonymous, and reseller/branded support versions all in one system
    ....no product on the market does all that, so we coded our own.

Once we have everything worked out, we may be licensing it.

On other notes: We are trying very hard to overcome the problems of our past including the somewhat bad rep. This includes implementing our new ticket system, tripling our staff, upgrading servers, hiring a rockin' Senior SysAdmin (J.Nick Koston from CPanel/WHM), and building a new NOC to correct any backbone/connetivity problems, amongst other things yet to be announced.

Sean R.
    BurstNET™
      0 Not allowed!

I would suggest making one more change.

Hire an expert in the field of Customer Service - to teach your sales, and technical support personel how to effectively communicate with customers on their level. You are not the first hosting company that requires this, nor will you be the last.

Attitude and compasion for the client are the two major stumpling blocks of large scale hosting copmanies. As I stated above - you may have the best product in the world, but if your customer service stinks - so does your reputation.
    Racin' Rob
    -- Bill Gates, 1981
      0 Not allowed!

Is it just me? It appears everytime BrustNet posts something, flame war starts?

Nevermind.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.
      0 Not allowed!

If you received the buyout notice, as you stated you did, then the email requesting confirmation would have gone to the same exact address.

Did you contact billing@burst.net regarding your "date their records showed I was paid up to"? I can't find this in the tickets anywhere...
    THAT IS WRONG. As I stated many times I NEVER recieved anything but a press release. Please stop trying to blame your mistakes on me.

As far as the script goes that may be right but as I said I would have found a new host anyway.

And you didn't even try to explain why 2 different support tickets were never answered and another one had to be pointed out to you 48hrs after it was made before I got a response.

I didn't email anyone about the Billing issue. I filled out the CGI form you have linked from UltraSpeed and I know it gave me no errors when I filled it out. The system must have messed up and not recorded it or something because now that I think about it I never recieved one of those automatic responses saying it went through. But that still doesn't excuse the toher 2 tickets mentioned above that were forgotten.

Please do not respond to this post as there is nothing you can say to make me feel better at this time. The only reason I have posted again is the fact in your first post you tried to blame this whole thing on me for not filling out something I never recieved.

[Edited by JeremyL on 03-19-2001 at 11:16 AM]
      0 Not allowed!

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=1298

BTW, I'm not a competitor: just a monitor of hosting companies who has been watching Sean stick his foot in it every time he responds to a public complaint about Burst. Neither Burst nor Sean have changed since that discussion was started, as should be blindingly obvious to anyone reading this discussion.
    Deb Suran
    Musical Instrument Makers Forum - http://www.mimf.com
      0 Not allowed!

The client did not confirm his account, he doesn't deny that. BurstNET™ is not in the business to give free hosting service out. We waited 6 weeks before we started to suspend non-confirmed clients. That isn't even the issue he is complaining about. The client understood that he needed to confirm such.
    Uhhhh, OK I am going to try to remain calm. For the last time. This is on of IF NOT THE BIGGEST THING I was complaining about. And what free Hosting. I was paid up for 3 whole months at that time.

MySQL is not working on an UltraSpeed UK server, that also is not our problem. Once confirmed, THEN the issue was our responsibility. The client basically wanted us to fix a development issue, and that is not our responsibility. Most likely UltraSpeed UK had something special set up on their servers that we were not made aware about, that allowed the clients script to run. The client never once told us that was the issue...he just complained MySQL was not working, which was not true, we got it set up for him and it worked fine. MySQL was not working on an UltraSpeed UK server.
    You bought their client base so it was your issue. And what in the world are you talking about with something special on the Ultra server. There was nothing special about the server and even if there was how the hell would I know about it to tell you. Duhhhh!!!!!!!

We feel we provided the necessary support to the client, and have stated our case. The tickets back such up. You are right when you say there is a harshness in my post, there was...
    What tickets were you reading. The first thing you should of done when you saw I hadn't filled out a form you never sent me was say hey fill this out and provide a link to the form. Instead you say you are cancelling the account and it takes me days, 2 phone calls, and another support ticket before I finally get the link to the form. It should have been included with the first support ticket.

His site wasn't even hosted on a BurstNET™ server yet, nor a UltraSpeed USA server that we purchased.
    Then where was I hosted?

And yes, it is the client's reponsibility to let us know any additional software or modules that they may require.
    ie...if you have a script that requires mod_perl, and you are looking for a webhost, are you not going to ask whether they support such, or if they can install it for you, so th you may run your script?
    I have no idea what modules the server had installed since it was a virtual account. How am I supposed to tell you anything.

But we cannot apologize for other complaints that we feel we are not at fault for. We can be understanding of his issues, and that we are. The client never even told us that his script would not work though.
    Please read the full details of his post, and then read the tickets, then you will see that the problems were handled professionally and we did the best we could with the information he supplied to us.
    ROFL!!!!!!!!
    Thats funny but it's not April 1st yet.
    I never even tried to install a script on the old server. All I was trying to do was pull up the database to edit fields. Even the PHP Admin was getting errors.

[Edited by JeremyL on 03-19-2001 at 11:38 AM]
      0 Not allowed!

I kind of agree with burst. if the server is an ultraspeed server, then burst should not be doing anything to it. once the form was filled out to have the server transferred to burst, then they should start working on it. it seems that once the buyout occured, all servers that did not fill out the form belonged to USUK, not burst. so i'm sorry burst is on my side for this issue. if you were offering dedicated servers, would you help someone else who posted a question on your helpdesk about their dedicated server if it wasnt even yours? i think not. you would want to make sure it's your client first.
      0 Not allowed!

well, he may have bought the client base but all the clients had to confirm they wanted to switch to burst or jump ship. those who confirmed should have received prompt support. as i'm not familiar with the whole buyout thing and what was bought and the specifics, this is what i can draw. no flame wars please, it's just from reading everyone's post
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by teck
    well, he may have bought the client base but all the clients had to confirm they wanted to switch to burst or jump ship. those who confirmed should have received prompt support. as i'm not familiar with the whole buyout thing and what was bought and the specifics, this is what i can draw. no flame wars please, it's just from reading everyone's post
    But don't you think they should have made sure everyone knew this because I sure as hell didn't. And that is nobody's fault but Burst's. Them trying to blame me is just plain desperate. And the fact they won't admit they made a mistake makes the whole situation 500% worse.

Let me give BurstNET some advice. When a customer complains you want to calm the situation down. I was mad as it was and all you did was fan the flames by saying you had not made the mistakes. I have been involved with customer service for many years and you handled this all wrong. What you should have done was apologize and let everyone know you would work to make sure this never happens again and then shut up and say nothing again. It would have showed class which I have not seen from you so far. People would have said to themselves "Hey they made some mistakes and realize that and are working to make sure it doesn't happen again". You would have saved alot of face. Instead many people are now saying to themselves "Hey they are blaming a client for something he knew nothing about". Do you really think you have any respect in those peoples eyes? No.

You posted ealier that you would not acusations go by without responding. Well if you ever want to salvage your reputation on this board and then Net as a whole you will do that. If you do respond keep it simple and do as I said above. Being defensive in responsives get you nowhere if you haven't already learned.

[Edited by JeremyL on 03-19-2001 at 11:50 AM]
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by teck
    His point is that he did not receive any information or anything requesting him to confirm this. If one company buys out another company, it is not up to the clients to contact the new company - it is the new companies place to contact the clients and inform them of any and all procedural changes. It appears this was not done.
    Racin' Rob
    -- Bill Gates, 1981
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast