Thread: Authorize.net

* Authorize.net

Ok,

I'd like to find the best deal on an Authorize.net account for gateway along with a merchant account. Who knows of a great deal somewhere right now? Someone thats been around for a while and not new.
    -------------
    Low or NO setup fee
    2.5% or lower
    $30.00 fee maximum TOTAL a month (this includes Gateway + Merchant + other fees)

charge.com

I think charge.com is about the cheapest
    affordablecolo.com carrier grade colocation at a affordable price!
    Charles Baker - Company Operations
    1-866-316-HOST

I don't see any mention of Authorize.net on their site? Is this what they use for the online processing virtual terminal?

I called up Charge.com, they do use Authorize.net for their Internet processing. Check processing software comes with this deal for free too. They do have an excellent rate, from what I can tell and what he told me, the maximum per month is 25.00. I wish they waived the startup fees of 195.00 but I can live with that.

Anyone have problems with Charge.com as their processing signup company here, billing process, time to bank, etc.?

Haven't heard anything bad about them. I'm sure someone somewhere has had a problem, it's inevtiable. But overall they get high marks.
    Ocean View Host - http://www.OceanViewHost.com
    Affordable web hosting and E-commerce solutions for any size business.

Brad,

I have my Authorize.net account with http://www.ezmerchantaccounts.com. Good people and they are a little cheaper than charge.com.
    Marty Hoskins
    http://tlcwe.com

Aftre the hidden charges with charge.com, ezmerchantaccounts.com is a much better deal.

Can u explain a little further about the hidden charges of charge.com??? Thanks.

Exactly,

I found charge.com to be cheaper by about 10.00 a month, no hidden fees I've heard of yet?

Let me know what these are?

Originally posted by acetate
    Can u explain a little further about the hidden charges of charge.com??? Thanks.

Charge.com:
    $195/software
    $10 Statement
    $15 Gateway
    $25 Minimum
    $25 Chargeback Fee

You'd have to process around $1100/month to have no minimum.

Ezmerchantaccounts.com:
    $195/setup
    $10 Statement
    $15 Gateway
    $10 Minimum
    $15 Chargeback Fee (I THINK, might be $10)

Either one is good. Although I have found a MUCH better deal then both of these, and am getting more info on it right now. Email/PM/IM me for more details on it.

The "hidden" charges I am talking about are the $25 monthly minimum, and $25 high chargeback rate.