Thread: Cybrisk Down??

cybrisk down ?

Hi, I have an account on cybrisk.
    I have noticed it' s down.
    Someone know further information?

Thanks and excuse for my bad english.

Federico

Cybrisk Down??

Noticed cybrisk.com went down very early this morning and is still down. I have an account with them, and my site and all my clients sites are down. Nothing it working, web or email. cant even ping, its like somebody uplugged the servers or something. no responces to tech support requests as of yet.

anybody else notice this?

to weird

to weird, seems like we made out posts almost exactly the same time :-) ughh.. i have no idea whats going on, but cybrisk (and my account, and im sure many others) have been down for hours now..

and no responsese from tech support as of yet, im not even sure there tech support database or email system is up since everything else seems to be down.

There mortgage stats are up and show some activity. Not sure if this is the normal amount of traffic or not.

https://www.cybrisk.com/network.cyb
    Rob
    Founder and former owner of SRLnet. Sold in 2006

seems to be working now

seems to be working now.. looking at the network traffic, looks like there was a large load on it, maybe a DOS of sometype..

well,its working now..

All,

I apologize for the outage. Basically, the main DNS machine (nameless1) was having some configuration issues. We sorted the matter as quickly as possible and restored service for all accounts. I do apologize for the downtime. Thank you for your patience.
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !

Re: seems to be working now

Originally posted by m5online
    looking at the network traffic, looks like there was a large load on it, maybe a DOS of sometype..
    Actually that happens when mrtg can't collect data over a time period... it just assumes the last known value.
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Wow has it been down since 11-24?

Just wondering why someone woudl dig up a month old thread to reply to?

I simply did a search on one of the companies we own and operate and found this thread. I just thought I would let everyone know what the story was so passer-bys did not think anything bad was going on with cybrisk.
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !