How to turn PayPal money into cash?

is there any way to turn paypal money into cash by a service that accepts paypal money and that will send you a cash payment?
      0 Not allowed!

Add a bank account. And withdraw it to your bank.
    Linux System admin (since 2001)
    * cPanel/WHM, Directadmin, Apache, DNS, PHP, HyperVM, Lxadmin, Openvz*
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by jayzee
    Add a bank account. And withdraw it to your bank.
    really

but maybe you would like to read the question, i am asking a 3rd party service if any out there..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dolay
    is there any way to turn paypal money into cash by a service that accepts paypal money and that will send you a cash payment?
    There probably is such a thing but most likely, there will be a hefty fee attached to it for processing, check, etc. I'm not sure why you would do that in the first place as withdrawing to your bank is free... Another way would be to use the virtual debit card to purchase a money order online and have it sent to you, however, you'll need a verified PayPal account to active a virtual debit card.

Is there a particular reason why you cannot just withdraw it to your bank account? I believe PayPal also has an option to mail you a check for $1.50 but it takes a few weeks to arrive?
      0 Not allowed!

do you know a 3rd party service that accepts paypal payment and turn it into a cash to send you? This is what i have to learn.
      0 Not allowed!

I think that violates paypal's policy.
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net
      0 Not allowed!

no such service i am afraid, if they claim to provide it its fake. THOUGH if you want to pay abit of a high rate you can use www.escrow.com and buy something frm yourself send payment via paypal and they will wire you the money or send you a cheque

but services dont offer what you ask because there is a HUGE chance of chargebacks and fraud! unless they are working closely with paypal i doubt it.
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry but.. whats the point in this?
    It's Scott!
      0 Not allowed!

Yea, I also see no point in this, but the thread starter obviosly has a dire need for this. If you wanted to receive money, but you have no way of withdrawing from PayPal if you accepted it in the form of PayPal, why not just have the payment sent directly to you via check/money order to avoid all this hassle of finding this so called '3rd party service' just to use PayPal? And if you can withdraw from your PayPal, why would you choose to go with a 3rd party service, as it is puts your funds into risk as well as deteriorates the amount from all the fees and hassle you have to go through when PayPal allows you to (1) withdraw your bank account [free], (2) spend using the virtual debit card [free], and (3) having a check sent to you for a small fee.

0 Not allowed!

A thought

Lets assume that the OP is not in the US or in any countries which alows direct bank wire from Paypal, and he/she does not want to wait 10-15 days or more to get hand on the cash...then it actually does make sense......

And there are several other scenarios imaginable, where the original request also does make sense.....
    Last edited by fun2fun; 06-25-2005 at 03:23 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

well maybe i had to ask that question are there anyone or service whom can be able turn paypal money into a cash within 24hrs?
      0 Not allowed!

well maybe i had to ask that question are there anyone or service whom can be able turn paypal money into a cash within 24hrs?
    Do you mean where you can go pick up the cash within 24 hours, implying you wouldn't want to receive a check/money order in the mail? In that case, I wouldn't see why you don't just grab a friend, PayPal him the payment, and have him pay you in cash upfront in exchange... If your friends do not have PayPal, I'm sure they wouldn't mind signing up just to receive the payment and pay you in cash for a small fee (which you will most likely incur anyways, through a 3rd party service, but instead, having a friend you know do the transaction in front of you is much safer).
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by CyanoX
    Do you mean where you can go pick up the cash within 24 hours, implying you wouldn't want to receive a check/money order in the mail? In that case, I wouldn't see why you don't just grab a friend, PayPal him the payment, and have him pay you in cash upfront in exchange... If your friends do not have PayPal, I'm sure they wouldn't mind signing up just to receive the payment and pay you in cash for a small fee (which you will most likely incur anyways, through a 3rd party service, but instead, having a friend you know do the transaction in front of you is much safer).
    i dont have such friends that can pay me more than $5k like that , thanks, thats why i am looking for a service that turns paypal money into cash quickly, tik tak without a polemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Toeki
    And this can not violate paypal rules. PayPal cant rule how i am going to manage my money i think.
    Last edited by dolay; 06-25-2005 at 12:19 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Sounds like your trying to avoid tax laws
    It's Scott!
      0 Not allowed!

If you have a paypal debit card....
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Cserver
    If you have a paypal debit card....
    They still charge you $1 per atm widthdrawl and limit of $300/day
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by dolay
    Quote Originally Posted by Toeki
    And this can not violate paypal rules. PayPal cant rule how i am going to manage my money i think.
    They can, they can say that you are not allow to use paypal for excahnges, i.e. paypal to cash

They carn't tell you how you can manage your money, but they can say what the paypal service can be used for.
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!
      0 Not allowed!