Question http://www.hostmatix.com/

has anyone used them?? are they reliable?? their basic package looks good though....

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

Thats good to start a thread off with

Hostmatix, I believe.

Try this link instead.

No experience personally.

I don't even want to know how I screwed that one up

Hello azn,

I would suggest Hostmatix.com
    I have heard lots of good things about them. excellent customer support, live chat, great connectivity, and the prices are reasonable. Besides they have 30 day money back guarantee which makes it risk free.
    If you are interested about them, don't hesitate.

Originally posted by Digital Host
    Hello azn,

I would suggest Hostmatix.com
    I have heard lots of good things about them. excellent customer support, live chat, great connectivity, and the prices are reasonable. Besides they have 30 day money back guarantee which makes it risk free.
    If you are interested about them, don't hesitate.
    The question is has anyone used them?? are they reliable??

Have you? From the sounds no. I am sure they could read how nice of a guy he is and what a great help he is on the forums, but the question was specific. They want *actual* users, not buddy replies. How do you know the support and connectivity is good? No offense, but they wanted someone with experience.

At least that is what I get out of it.

Hostmatix?

These guys are awesome.

The tech support it really good. My last host had really good support but these guys are .... i cant even think of the word....

I have been able to reach someone 24 hours a day Seven Days a week. I have had a couple issues, but it was not there fault. The first time i screwed up my Perldesk Install. Well, after they razzed me about it, they fixed it. FOC by the way. Second time I needed them was because I wanted a dedicated IP address on one of my accounts. Ten minutes later it was done, then for twenty minutes I sat in my chair .. Thinking about how fast that was.

I have had only one outage with them (laster for about 58 minutes) and it was a backbone issue. I dont think it was there servers, but im not sure.

I had my account set up within 15 minutes, course the propagation was a bit longer, not there fault.

Funny thing is the tech support people are located in a different country, so i say good night and they say no good morning. Pretty funny.

They just recently added a perldesk so you can track you support help tickets.

All in all this company has been the best I have worked with.

I would highly recommend this hosting company to anybody. These are not some kids running a reseller account, they have many many servers, from what I have seen.

Thanks

PS: if any body would like to see the sites I have hosted with them PM me. They are fast.

Bala
    Last edited by balabachi; 09-16-2002 at 05:13 PM.

Hello,

Dear balabachi and Digital Host I highly appreciate your kind comments about HostMatix

I hope we deserve this kind comments and hope to serve you in the way that not only your expectations are met, but exceeded.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Amir; 09-17-2002 at 10:55 PM.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter

well, this place sounds good to me... i'm considering moving from free to pay... i have a few hosts in mind.. and this is definately going to be one of them....