Arrow Free Years of Dedicated Servers!

CinnaByte has been providing internet services since 1998, and we're looking to expand our Dedicated Server department, so you benefit!

Purchase ANY number of years worth of service, and get an EQUAL number of years added on for FREE! Purchase 2 or more years and get no setup fee!

NOTE: All the following plans can be customized significantly to fit your needs:

Basic Plan:
    $100/mo or $1000/yr (only $500/yr after you get your free time added on!)
    $200 Setup Fee (Waived if you purchase 2 or more years up front)
    20GB monthly bandwidth (only $1/GB add'l)
    Athlon XP 1600+
    256MB DDR PC2100 RAM
    switched 100bt ethernet connection
    40GB ATA/100 HDD
    UPS
    Red Hat 7.3 (Other OSes OK if you provide them)
    Root access
    Extra IPs available based on need
    Email and AIM support for free
    First hour of telephone support per month for free
    No restrictions on legal uses of server
    Yes, this means adult content is acceptable

Standard Plan:
    $200/mo or $2000/yr (only $1000/yr after you get your free time added on)
    40GB monthly bandwidth (only $1/GB add'l)
    Athlon XP 1800+
    512MB DDR PC2100 RAM
    80GB ATA/100 HDD
    UPS
    Root access
    First 2 hours of telephone support per month for free

Premium Plan:
    $400/mo or $4000/yr (only $2000/yr after you get your free time added on)
    75GB monthly bandwidth (only $1/GB add'l)
    Athlon XP 2000+
    512MB DDR PC2100 RAM
    120GB ATA/100 HDD
    UPS
    Root access
    First 3 hours of telephone support per month for free

I'd be more than happy to modify these to suit you, just PM me or reply, and let me know what you need.

Re: Free Years of Dedicated Servers!

Interesting way of raising cash flow...

Indeed. I would be very skeptical about purchasing from this company, 2 years up front?! Woah. I bet they have a 'no refunds' policy
    Regards,
    Stephen Marsh

UrbanServers.com - Premium UK SSD Virtual Servers

Read their website...

http://cinnabyte.com/dialup.shtml
    Robert Marsh
    Head Surfer

The fact that my dialup service tanked has nothing to do with the "2 years up front" deal. I got screwed by the phone company in the middle of trying to sell off the dialup division, and I am concentrating on hosting now.

In fact, my "buy a year, get a year free" offer was well received in the past, so that's why I'm offering it here. It's a great deal, but no one says you can't simply pay by the month. If you will notice, there are monthly prices listed above as well. And we DO have a refund policy.

Criticism is not a very warm welcome for someone who is new to this forum. If anyone is looking for a dedicated or shared host with a small clientele list, that can provide personal, attentive service, then please sign up for my service. Thank you.

Wow... Makes you nervous doesn't it.

Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

Dusty,

Do you have any relation to the Postmaster in Garner, Ia?

Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

Uh, no... I'm not sure where Garner is, sorry. Why do you ask?

That's quite a story. I wish you all the best
    Marc Wyss - marc@mchost.com
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

Unless it's a well recognized company (or even better confirmed by SEC ), don't ever sign up and pay a year or two up front. I've been in a situation where there was a refund policy, but the company was just vanished.

My 2 cents.

If you are not comfortable paying for that long, that's perfectly understandable. Here is another offer if that is the case:

Purchase 3 months and get the 4th month free. There is no contract involved.

Of course, you could still just pay monthly.

Thanks and good night,

Looking for a dedicated server is a very scary prospect indeed.

Is it common to have "Office hours vary, but in general we are in the office from approximately Noon until mid-evening, Monday through Thursday, US Central Time. We are actually available a lot more hours than this, but those are the most dependable times to call." ?

I'm beginning to think that to get a dedicated server at all, one had best be Sys admin!

i never buy anything from sites that have crappy layouts. just means that they didn't spend the time to make a nice site. so why would they spend the time to have happy customers? just my thoughts.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

one more question why did you change the dial up page i kinda wanted to read it to get a background on your company looks like a scam. can you send me pictures of your data center?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

I agree it is an unusual offer and I myself would not purchase full years of servers for the only reason that after less then a year the hardware is outdated.

@interactive: Your argumentation is very low and you should think about it. You can be sure that SCAMS have always a top notch layout to mislead. A layout says noting. Check www.handsubmit.com ... isn't it the crappiest you ever saw? Still it is the BEST and most HONEST search engine submission service on the net. SO you see layout sdon't say nothing.

Saying "looks like a scam" is nothing more then libel/bashing. No comment. Proof or take it back.

I have nothing to do with the company only my 10 EuroCents.

Like I said before, the "buy a year, get a year free" offer was well received in the past by my other customers, so that's why I chose to offer it here. I am sorry if some of you feel that you need to be skeptical about it, but that doesn't change the validity of the offer.

CinnaByte is a small-town ISP doing its best to survive in the terrible economic conditions we're all part of right now. I am the owner, and the technical person. I am in the office an average of 100 to 120 hours a week. That is why the office hours are listed as "variable"... I'm practically always around, but I still have the flexibility to run an errand here or there when I need to. The history of the company: I've designed web sites since 1995; filed the company name Jan 7, 1998; added local 56k dialup service near the end of 1999. We struggled for several years with a combination of a break-in and robbery of the office in July 2000, a problem with one of our local competitors spreading untrue rumors about other ISPs in town, and finally, not quite getting enough customers for the dialup to break even. May 2002, the dialup division was being sold to another company, but the phone company messed something up and caused all the dialup customers to be without service for a week, causing the purchasing company to back out of the deal and leave CinnaByte with a broken contract and about $50,000 in the hole.

We have been providing reliable, personalized service to a small clientele of hosting customers since early 1999, and we continue to do so. Hosting is now the primary business area, and we'd like to add approximately 40 to 50 dedicated server accounts as soon as possible. This will allow us to work off that unexpected debt, and to improve our services for both our existing and our prospective clients.

Honesty shouldn't be a crime, and I'm hoping that people reading this will choose to do business with me because of that honesty, and because I can provide good customer service due to the small clientele.

And for those of you who commented about the layout of cinnabyte.com... The layout is a new one which takes advantage of some advanced CSS features to create the nav bar in the upper right corner. If you are using anything less than the latest version of IE or Netscape/Mozilla, then it will probably appear incorrectly. I decided that it was a worthwhile compromise for the new layout, being as most of the traffic to the site is using a new enough version to see it properly.

Thank you and good day,

Originally posted by dustynk
    <snip>
    Sorry if this is off topic now but what you wrote really touched me. I am also "always around" and I am making ends meet and I am good at it. I also had my failures and imagine what: Today a client didn't want to sign up because he read I had "economic difficoulties" once. I didn't know wheter I should bang my head on the wall or feel sorry that back then I was as honest as you are now...

Tell you what, in the last 5 hours I sold 1 box and 1 colo ... life goes on after all. Keep your head up mate

Rob