Logo Design Request ( Freelance Help Needed )

Team Gameface is a semi-pro, dedicated, Counter-Strike clan trying to strike it big on the gaming scene (As most clans are I'm sure =) )

We are in dire need of a web identity. I have started building a website layout, since all our funds are directed towards webhosting, game server hosting, and helping clan members get much needed CPU hardware.

But, we cannot afford to swing any money towards web design. Therefor I have taken it into my own hands to bring a professional web"face" so to speak to the team. I have started a layout, and it goes a little something like this ---
    gameface-clan.com/images/layout_coming_along.jpg

Its not the best, but I can't afford a pre-fabricated website.

What I'm requesting here is a logo design for our team. Something for us to establish a web identity with and tie our website together. Right now it looks bland with no graphix.

If you are a talented or blossoming artist, and would be willing to lend your hand for no money, or some kind of alternative payment, then please message me!!

I can be found at any contact on the bottom, plus I will be checking back here often for replies.

Thank you in advance.
    - Mike Johnson
    Captain of Team Gameface
    gameface-clan.com

Wish I could help you Mike...I'm sure someone here will sort you out.

Good luck!
    Logo DesignVector ConversionPrint
    eagleimagery.co.uk
    UK Business Labs Forum - The chemistry in B2B™

When will we see you in the CPL?

Soon. We are attending summer CPL in Dallas this summer as spectators. We want to get a taste of big time competition. We do local LANS in the StL area.

We got the skills.

Rofl. You can see us own in our server anytime you want ^_^

Just have to do something about our identity problems.

Okay I will do this work and also layout enhancement if you need.

I am already offering free graphic design services see link in my signature if you find an appropriate logo design you can have that free or I will develop a new one.
    websiteson.com

WhatsApp +44 7527201709
    cam91967@myport.ac.uk

Ahh thanks for the offer!! But I went ahead and just cranked into my design for about 6 hours and well, I came up with a happy ending...

Ill post the link in a second. I need a 5th post.

I also have answered my own call for a logo design. I think I did quite well for myself.