Where do I find this billing software?

Hi Guys

I like the billing software that www.tomsyer.net and www.hostingplex.com uses at the moment. I would really appreciate it if someone could please tell me where I could find this billing software since I didn't see a brand name or anything.

Thanks

the one from hostingplex just comes with windows

(it gives a 404 for me)

comes with windows I don't get you...could you please elaborate . Here is their order link:

https://secure.hostingplex.com/index.php

This one is Tomsyer.Net order link:

http://www.tomsyer.net/clients/step_one.php?gid=12

I'm not sure about HostingPlex, but TomSyer used WHMAutoPilot. Check www.whmautopilot.com for further information.

I think HostingPlex is PerlBill (not sure though).
    TomSyer is WHM AutoPilot as said

PS- moving to correct forum
    Regards,
    Eric

There was a thread regarding HostingPlex's order script in the past, and it was decided that although similar to Jumpline's (no longer, jumpline seems to have changed theirs) it is actually custom billing software.

-n
    Nick Nelson
    Sr. Director & GM, VAS
    Demand Media
    425.298.2282 nn@demandmedia.com

well i get a "page not found error"

as discuss in the previous thread we made our own software a hostingplex, good or bad.... its custom
    Kevin

Yes it looks custom, it couldn't be PerlBill because I think perlbill uses CGI not PHP language.

Regards,
    Ali

Our entire solution is custom, we are phasing CPANEL out as well, it was a temporary solution and are now building something reallllly crazy

Can't tell you any more or I'll get in trouble.

Thank you all for your generous support Now I was wondering if anybody could assist me in setting up WHM AutoPilot and integrating it with my website?

If all goes well my friend would like you to do his as well Sure if you want some cash for it, no problems...let me know.

Originally posted by BVS
    Thank you all for your generous support Now I was wondering if anybody could assist me in setting up WHM AutoPilot and integrating it with my website?

If all goes well my friend would like you to do his as well Sure if you want some cash for it, no problems...let me know.
    This request is better suited for the Advertising Forums as users cannot respond with offers in the Main Forums.

Thank you for letting me know and I would appreciate it if you could please move it to the appropriate forum.

Thanks