Which webhost lets you send the most emails per hour?

Hostmonster allows 700 per hour but the reviews on this company are mixed.

That is probably enough for me as I am not a business but would be sending that many a few times a year.

Any other reputable webhosts?

Realistically anything over 100/hour should be sufficient. If you are only going to send a few times per year unless the messages are extremely time-sensitive I would just use something like phpList which can throttle the emails and deliver over hours or days.

Beyond that, a lot of providers don't make their mailing limits known unless you contact and ask them. I don't know what others are doing so I cannot really comment in that regard.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

700 is pretty good. Hostgator for instance does 500 an hour...and some will limit you to 500 or less than that a day.

If you only doing a few send outs for the year then get a mailing list program that will throttle your email within the hosts limits.

The other options are getting a VPS where you don't have limits, or signing up with a email newsletter service.
    ██ WPCYCLE MANAGED WORDPRESS WEB HOSTING ██
    Managed WordPress VPS & Managed WordPress Dedicated VPS Servers
    Optimized • NVMe • SSD • KVM • NGINX • WordPress Brute Force Protection • Daily Offsite Backups
    Email: sales@wpcycle.comFacebook: wpcycle • Twitter: wpcycle

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    Realistically anything over 100/hour should be sufficient. If you are only going to send a few times per year unless the messages are extremely time-sensitive I would just use something like phpList which can throttle the emails and deliver over hours or days.

Beyond that, a lot of providers don't make their mailing limits known unless you contact and ask them. I don't know what others are doing so I cannot really comment in that regard.
    That seems low for the industry average (usually 500-2000~ from my experience).

I do agree with Mike however to some degree - if something needs to be reliably sent in a quick manner you should look at a service that specializes in that (IE: cakemail.com, netatlantic.com).

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRo View Post
    That seems low for the industry average (usually 500-2000~ from my experience).

I do agree with Mike however to some degree - if something needs to be reliably sent in a quick manner you should look at a service that specializes in that (IE: cakemail.com, netatlantic.com).
    I was just stating that 100/hour+ should work and was implying that just about any provider should work in the process.

I have seen 500 mentioned a lot when mail limits were discussed but never kept track of who had what limit.

Also, socketlabs is an SMTP service we've had positive experiences with as well for bulk mailing.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Question...how many people/emails do you have on your list. That would be better way to figure out your needs on whether you want your list out in a few hours or a few weeks.
    ██ WPCYCLE MANAGED WORDPRESS WEB HOSTING ██
    Managed WordPress VPS & Managed WordPress Dedicated VPS Servers
    Optimized • NVMe • SSD • KVM • NGINX • WordPress Brute Force Protection • Daily Offsite Backups
    Email: sales@wpcycle.comFacebook: wpcycle • Twitter: wpcycle