Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Well I signed up and it was great. I missed an invoice due to being out of the country and no access to pay however when trying to contact them to resolve this, I have had no reply at all from them in regards to the email I sent in.

Not sure whats going on but not really impressed by this. Would at least appreciate a reply even if you said I can't reactivate.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdudecool View Post
    Well I signed up and it was great. I missed an invoice due to being out of the country and no access to pay however when trying to contact them to resolve this, I have had no reply at all from them in regards to the email I sent in.

Not sure whats going on but not really impressed by this. Would at least appreciate a reply even if you said I can't reactivate.
    Hello Mrdudecool,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed our service while you were using it. In regards to your account, unfortunately, I have no way of telling which account is yours by your WHT handle. You mentioned you tried contacting LevelHosting. In this case, what is your ticket number? I would be very surprised that you received no reply to your ticket. To be fair, invoice generation takes place 10 days before the due payment date. Then, we send an invoice reminder 5 days before the invoice due date in addition to 3 following payment reminders after the due date.

It is of no benefit for us to terminate accounts without reason. Our system is automated and delinquent accounts including all data is terminated from our system. This information is clearly communicated in our e-mail notifications. If your hosting service is just as imperative to you as your home Internet & Cable service you could have opened a ticket with our Sales department informing us in advance or paid for the upcoming invoice before the renewal date.

Warm Regards,
    LevelHosting Inc. - Unlimited Web Hosting at your level
    cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, RVSiteBuilder Pro, Softaculous and 24/7 Support
    Meeting the demands of high traffic web sites at an affordable price!
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, this is a very long thread and I've skimmed through but can't see it mentioned so I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered. I'd like to try your company by starting with the Economy plan. Can you please confirm that I can use unlimited parked domains.
      0 Not allowed!

Looks good, I am going to give it a try
    Owner of one of the top SEO Companies in Canada. Caseo Ltd
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda225 View Post
    Hi, this is a very long thread and I've skimmed through but can't see it mentioned so I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered. I'd like to try your company by starting with the Economy plan. Can you please confirm that I can use unlimited parked domains.
    The "Economy Plan" allows for 10 parked domains. Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 are unlimited parked domains. Should you sign up for our hosting, please ensure you read our Terms of Service & Acceptable Usage Policy. If you have any other questions regarding our service feel free to submit a ticket.
    Last edited by LevelHosting Inc; 02-11-2012 at 10:25 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LevelHosting Inc View Post
    The "Economy Plan" allows for 10 parked domains. Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 are unlimited parked domains. Should you sign up for our hosting, please ensure you read our Terms of Service & Acceptable Usage Policy. If you have any other questions regarding our service feel free to submit a ticket.
    Thanks. Glad I checked I assumed that with unlimited subdomains and databases we could have unlimited parked domains - just shows it pays to ask.

Not enough Parked Domains for me - I'd never go over 150 mb and 7-10 gb bandwidth. Seems silly to pay for more than I need. I'll keep looking thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

I live in Thailand. How can I sign up, in drop down menu for country there are no "Thailand".

Thank
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by promboun View Post
    I live in Thailand. How can I sign up, in drop down menu for country there are no "Thailand".

Thank
    At present, we're not provisioning orders for Thailand.

Warm Regards,
    LH
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, I'm looking at getting my first hosting account, and your plans seem very appealing with the great discount!

I would like to know if you can provide a sample site (Wordpress preferably) that's hosted on your shared hosting plan, so I can see how it runs for me, I'm located in Australia and have found many international hosts to be very slow.

Also if you have a speed test or large file I can try downloading that would be great.
      0 Not allowed!

When do you answer your phones so I can get support about my account not working?

I try in business hours but no one ever answers
    Owner of one of the top SEO Companies in Canada. Caseo Ltd
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by toddfost View Post
    When do you answer your phones so I can get support about my account not working?

I try in business hours but no one ever answers

Have you tried opening a ticket with our support desk? If so, what is your ticket number? If not, please open a ticket by visiting www.levelhosting.ca.

We no longer offer support by phone.
    LevelHosting Inc. - Unlimited Web Hosting at your level
    cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, RVSiteBuilder Pro, Softaculous and 24/7 Support
    Meeting the demands of high traffic web sites at an affordable price!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mnov5534 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking at getting my first hosting account, and your plans seem very appealing with the great discount!

I would like to know if you can provide a sample site (Wordpress preferably) that's hosted on your shared hosting plan, so I can see how it runs for me, I'm located in Australia and have found many international hosts to be very slow.

Also if you have a speed test or large file I can try downloading that would be great.
    We don't provide customer sites without prior consent or approval. Regarding your other inquiries, please open a ticket with support.
      0 Not allowed!

No worries, I'll open a ticket. Also can you choose your data center location? It says in the first post you have a data center in Canada and US, but in the signup process there's no option to choose, please let me know if its possible to choose or is this randomly allocated?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mnov5534 View Post
    No worries, I'll open a ticket. Also can you choose your data center location? It says in the first post you have a data center in Canada and US, but in the signup process there's no option to choose, please let me know if its possible to choose or is this randomly allocated?
    Thank you for taking the time to open a ticket with our support desk. Regarding Data Center location, during the sign up process or checkout phase you will notice each plan is duplicated as such:

Level 1
    Level 1_CA

Packages with the _CA label are for Canada. This setup has worked well for us to date. Although, I believe this may not be apparent for all so we may need to modify the layout. If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to update your ticket.

Thank you once again for taking an interest in our service.

Regards,
      0 Not allowed!

do you accept LR or plan adding it in future?
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you, just order a package.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jouslaw View Post
    do you accept LR or plan adding it in future?
    By LR are you referring to Liberty Reserve? If so, we do not use Liberty Reserve nor do we have any intentions of implementing it in the future.

Thank you for your inquiry.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by imteaz View Post
    Thank you, just order a package.
    Thank you, we appreciate the business and hope you enjoy the service.
      0 Not allowed!

does your hosting has the catch-all email option? I really prefer that catch all option. Looking to sign up for the level 1 annually.
    MOE MONEY -- YEAHHHHHHHH
    email: tquach@3gelectronics.com
    Web: www.3gelectronics.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by drti View Post
    does your hosting has the catch-all email option? I really prefer that catch all option. Looking to sign up for the level 1 annually.
    Hello drti,

We do not support the catch all e-mail option in our Shared Hosting environment. Though the catch all option can be used for legitimate reasons we found it was being abused and it increased the number of spam e-mails. For that reason, we've had it disabled on all servers for quite some time.

I looked through our new orders from this morning/afternoon and saw you already signed up. If this will be an issue for you please let us know.

Thank you for signing up with LevelHosting.
      0 Not allowed!

I was wondering if you guys engage in CPU throttling. thx
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by test_dummy View Post
    I was wondering if you guys engage in CPU throttling. thx
    Like any Shared Hosting provider, there are limitations on the server resources that an account may use.

For more detailed information regarding our policies please refer to our Acceptable Usage Policy:

http://www.levelhosting.ca/aup.html

Regards,
    LH
      0 Not allowed!

Have read parts of this thread. Seems good. But I am unsure how to chose where the serves are located. You stated earlier that every level (e.g. 2) has the option of _ca, but I can't seem to find it. Please clarify, and apologies if it's a noob question. Strongly considering your service.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by beartalk View Post
    Have read parts of this thread. Seems good. But I am unsure how to chose where the serves are located. You stated earlier that every level (e.g. 2) has the option of _ca, but I can't seem to find it. Please clarify, and apologies if it's a noob question. Strongly considering your service.
    Hello Beartalk,

It's specified directly on the sign up paged and can't be missed:

If you visit the above link you will notice the packages go in sequence:

Economy
    Level 1
    Level 1_CA
    Level 2
    Level 2_CA
    Level 3
    Level 3_CA

I had a look at our ticket system and noticed you already signed up and were taken care of .

As a friendly FYI for others, as specified on our site, Sales is open Monday through Friday between 12PM - 8PM EST. These hours work best for our Sales department since it provides Sales a fine time frame to work with CST, PST and EST time zones.

Thank you for your business.

Regards,
    LH
      0 Not allowed!

I have tried calling about pre-sales questions.
    1. Is MySQL and Linux run on the same servers?
    2. Do you support CSS Content apps such as XOOPs or Drupal?
    3. For your email accounts, do you offer free forwarding?
    4. When trouble tickets submitted, whats the average turn around time to be addressed?

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast