Hosting Company - COMPLETE SETUP.....I'LL HELP YOU SAVE $$$!

Hi!

I'm offering a unique oppurtunity to prospective hosts who don't want to spend hours toiling over the setup of their new hosting company.

I will completely set up your hosting business on your behalf - from the hosting itself (dedicated or reseller?) to the design, billing system, domain-selling system.

I currently offer the following package:

Reseller Hosting Company
    - Branding Help (Company Name, etc)
    - Full (exclusive) site design, ability to resell design (Exclusive designs worth $$$$!)
    - Domain Purchase/Branding
    - 1 month hosting paid for (Trex RX1 - http://www.trexhost.com/contents/packages/resellers.php)
    - 1 month WHMCS paid for
    - Free finance advice
    - 5 Image/Animation Ads Designed
    - 2 Written Ads

Around $222

Dedicated Hosting Company
    - Full (exclusive) site design, ability to resell design (Exclusive designs worth $$$$!)
    - 1 month WHMCS paid for
    - Free finance advice
    - 2 Written Ads

We help you find a Dedicated Server/VPS in your price range – every quote personalised

How do you do it?
    With a number of valuable links in the hosting industry I have contacts who can help me get the best quality products at the lowest prices. I have also performed extensive research into products available online. Forget about the stress of pulling it together yourself – let me do it for you.

Everything listed above is adjustable to any needs you may have. Interested? Click Here and send me a PM. Or email me @ redtrain [at] gmail [dot] com
    █ wiredupPR
    Public Relations. For Online Businesses.
    Putting our clients ahead of the competition. Find our what we can do for you: getattention@wiredupPR.com

Please note, I will now set up:

VPS Hosting Company
    - 1 month 50GB VPS Paid for and set up
    - 1 month WHMCS paid for
    - Free finance advice
    - 2 Written Ads

Around $230
    █ wiredupPR
    Public Relations. For Online Businesses.
    Putting our clients ahead of the competition. Find our what we can do for you: getattention@wiredupPR.com