ENSCloud Services and Support (SOLVED)

I have been using them for about one week.
    The VPS is stable. VMWare virtualisation is really beyond my initial thoughts, network is also good, but in support, they completely fail. I have been waiting for their reply both to the email I sent them and ticket, and they have always been really slow replying those. Now, 2 days passed and if it keeps like this I'm afraid I have to leave them.

I recommend them for anyone that wants a stable provider, not for support though
    Last edited by CD Burnt; 03-06-2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: OP ticket request
    Senior System Administrator / DevOp - LinkedIn / MailChannels Director of Sales, Europe
    MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting & Server Management (cPanel/DA/Virtualization Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

Their reply in lowendbox.com:

"
    Miguel – When you signed up you opened a ticket in less than 1 minute! NOT EVEN A FULL MINUTE and your posting a ticket. OK. You have sent six emails in first 24 hours of having a account. Oh and one ticket update. We repsonded to every one.
    The only thing outstanding is upping your permission so that you can take a snap. Which is a whole different conversation.
    Do you want a 24/7 dedicated support just for you and your account only? It seems that way.. I’m sorry but 4.00/mo is not going to get that.
    Brandon"

It's completely ridiculous. I signed up and had a few questions.
    Only had 2 tickets in total, the second one asking for ipv6 and to enable snapshots.

The emails were sent since I couldn't get any answer from them in a timely manner.

What do you think about their reply? P.S The only opened ticket still need to be answered.

My questions to them were not about any service related, I didn't ask for help (and I know this is an unmanaged vps)

I didn't like the way I was treated and I am now looking for another provider.
    Senior System Administrator / DevOp - LinkedIn / MailChannels Director of Sales, Europe
    MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting & Server Management (cPanel/DA/Virtualization Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

I really need to talk about this. 2 tickets, and all those emails (6) were sent regarding those unanswered tickets that took them a lot of time to answer, and they're being completely rude.

Edit, they said I emailed them 6 times, but I only actually emailed them 3 times (the other ones were replies)
    Last edited by MiguelV; 03-05-2011 at 06:31 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Um.. replies or not, they're still emails, and it takes time for any provider to respond - especially considering its outside of the usual priority queue. Honestly, for $4, your expectations seem rather high. I have you say you're definitely at the wrong price point.
      0 Not allowed!

Miguel,

Just as I told you on LEB.. I am a little busy with a project for a client to have a keyboard war with you.

Do I deny that we do fall behind during times of heavy support load. No, I am not. There are times that with our support demand any company would be falling behind.

When I order servers to provide services to our clients I'm told 3 business days from some hosting companies we do business with but it ends up taking a extra two or three days do I open threads on here telling about it? No. I understand sometimes it happens. We are talking about thousands of dollars a month worth of services and you want to make us look bad over $4.00 a month?

Since you have decided to go on the offensive then defensive approach to this I will be happy to post everything publicly and let the public make their decision.

I will be back with you soon.

Brandon Crawford
    Last edited by BC-enetsouth; 03-05-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Corrected some errors.
    eNetSouthHosting
    Affordable Hosting Solutions | sales@enscloud.com | 256-558-4612
    http://www.enscloud.com
      0 Not allowed!

Keep working on the project/client and do not worry about me.

This situation is solved, I've seen that going for budget (for a non profit institution) and my demands look a big higher than should.

Your justification is completely right and I should not forget that my server has always been online and working fast (except a few things, like vmware tools getting it faster, had to install then and had a few issues but these were solved to me)

I didn't want you to make you look bad, I've said good things about your company as you can see in the first post, and I've also recommended it to several folks.

This was not supposed to go as an offensive approach and therefore, I would like to ask to the WHT mods to close this thread, and change topic to SOLVED.

There is no need to get back to me, I'm just leaving.

Best luck to eNSCloud, I had a very good and stable service with you and I definitely recommend eNSCloud, this issue is now stable and understood from my part,
      0 Not allowed!