Thread: Leaseweb

Angry Leaseweb

Do not rent dedicated servers or cloud it with the company Leaseweb servers deliver the full range of IP addresses on blacklists (RBLs)

Okay, will do!

Quote Originally Posted by cabn12 View Post
    Do not rent dedicated servers or cloud it with the company Leaseweb servers deliver the full range of IP addresses on blacklists (RBLs)
    Are you absolutely sure? I only ask because every day I get an email from RBLmon after checking my IPs at LeaseWeb and elsewhere and it goes like this....

Hello,

We checked your ## IP addresses against a total of 62 RBLs (real-time blacklists) on Feb. 18, 2012, 9:30 p.m..

No IP addresses of yours were blocked.

Best regards,
    The RBLmon Team
    I'd HATE for them to be wrong and you right!

IP addresses are meant to be displayed on RBLs, not your GF. So chill out, somethimes RBL providers are wrong, or the IPs are really blacklisted, its just a matter of asking the rbl provider a removal! Did you contact leaseweb?

What RBL are you referring to?

If its blackholes.five-ten-sg.com just ignore it as no on with a brain would use them as spam protection, the guy that runs it walks around with a tin foil hat.

Did you bring this up with Leaseweb before posting here? What was their response?

I don't mind reading negative reviews of other providers, but when they're just one sentence long from a new member I always question the legitimacy of it...
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by MannDude View Post
    Did you bring this up with Leaseweb before posting here? What was their response?

I don't mind reading negative reviews of other providers, but when they're just one sentence long from a new member I always question the legitimacy of it...
    Well I back this post. First thing you should do is contact them and hear their response, if it was negative then as a first post this one was good.

Leaseweb in my knowledge is one of the best providers around globe.

Sorry to hear you're not happy with us. Like others mentioned, I'm very interested to hear if you contacted our support to check what this is about?

What difference does it make if the OP contacted the host?
    Fact is host should not be giving customers blacklisted IPs, period.
    Coreix™ | your solution™ www.coreix.net - 08000226734 - ISO27001 Certified
    Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Secure Cages - Enterprise & Managed Solutions - Clustering - LoadBalancing - High Availability - Hosted Exchange 2007
    NEW Tier III London DC with power sourced from 100% renewable sources, N+N UPS, N+1 Chillers and CRAC units, Mist Fire Suppression, Biometric and Man Trap security to all data areas

Quote Originally Posted by cabalstudios View Post
    What difference does it make if the OP contacted the host?
    Fact is host should not be giving customers blacklisted IPs, period.
    Meanwhile we only have an accusation, let's hold on with the verdict until we receive some information and look into it, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by LeaseWeb View Post
    Meanwhile we only have an accusation, let's hold on with the verdict until we receive some information and look into it, shall we?
    My comment is no punt to your good self, for me it doesn't matter who the host is
    Coreix™ | your solution™ www.coreix.net - 08000226734 - ISO27001 Certified
    Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Secure Cages - Enterprise & Managed Solutions - Clustering - LoadBalancing - High Availability - Hosted Exchange 2007
    NEW Tier III London DC with power sourced from 100% renewable sources, N+N UPS, N+1 Chillers and CRAC units, Mist Fire Suppression, Biometric and Man Trap security to all data areas

Technical support was contacted several times and said they simply can not do anything!
    Companies like this should have more consideration for customers.
    I got my server on the blacklist, ie all IP addresses are in RBLs and support and the company does nothing.
    I do not recommend this company to anyone by the total disregard to the client, with full prejudice and I do not even answer my most tickets.

Technical support was contacted several times and said they simply can not do anything!
    Companies like this should have more consideration for customers.
    I got my server on the blacklist, ie all IP addresses are in RBLs and support and the company does nothing.
    I do not recommend this company to anyone by the total disregard to the client, with full prejudice and I do not even answer my most tickets.
    Can you please provide a ticket # to look into it?

Good evening.
    Leaseweb in the U.S. The company decided very carefully to my complaints.
    I thank the department of administration.

Good evening.
    Leaseweb in the U.S. The company decided very carefully to my complaints.
    I thank the department of administration.
    Glad to hear about this I would recommend you to contact hosting company 1st to resolve any issues. I hope this should have been resolved now.

Good Luck