Live Chat for mac

Upto recently we have been using Livezilla on Windows PC's but we are in the process of replacing all of our PC's with Macs. We could run Windows via Parallels or something to enable us to use Livezilla on a mac but ideally we'd like something Mac compatible.

So, can anyone recommend a good Mac alternative to Livezilla? Preferrably free or low cost? It needs to support at least 2 simultaneous operators.

Your best bet is to use a "webbased" live chat provider.

That way, you can use it on ANY os and still have your multiple operators etc..
    Live Chat Support Software for your Business website - IMsupporting.com

Thanks, I did think of that but I'd rather not to be honest. At the moment, our billing system and support ticket system is web based (whmcs) so I'd just prefer something actually hiding in the background of the machine like Livezilla does on Windows.

If you're in the UK (and want to deal w/ UK business) you could use WhosOn - I think they have a downloadable operator console with their live chat services. But Lynxus is right - web-based is easier and portable...
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions

Thanks gotlivechat. I think really the main issue is pricing. I don't want something else that we're going to be paying monthly for. We forked out $200 for WHMCS just so we didn't have to pay monthly for it.

EDIT: Wow! at WhosOn's prices.

Quote Originally Posted by citycm View Post
    Thanks gotlivechat. I think really the main issue is pricing. I don't want something else that we're going to be paying monthly for. We forked out $200 for WHMCS just so we didn't have to pay monthly for it.

EDIT: Wow! at WhosOn's prices.

Wow good? Wow bad?
    Live Chat Support Software for your Business website - IMsupporting.com

Quote Originally Posted by lynxus View Post
    Wow good? Wow bad?
    Wow bad. £395 for a single user license

There are other hosted chat providers who integrate with GTalk, Skype. ********* is one of them. They are many.

Discalimer: I got them lot of beta testers few weeks back from this forum to test their WHMCS integration..

Quote Originally Posted by citycm View Post
    Upto recently we have been using Livezilla on Windows PC's but we are in the process of replacing all of our PC's with Macs. We could run Windows via Parallels or something to enable us to use Livezilla on a mac but ideally we'd like something Mac compatible.

So, can anyone recommend a good Mac alternative to Livezilla? Preferrably free or low cost? It needs to support at least 2 simultaneous operators.

You'd like to get a free or low-cost, solution with downloadable client app?
    LiveZilla is your only choice then.

You will need to pay for a solution with Mac app, especially the quality one. <<snipped>>
    Last edited by bear; 10-26-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    LiveChat – premium live chat and help desk software for customer service and lead generation.
    ██ Live Chat Applications for: web browser, Win, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
    ██ SSL | Customizable | Analytics and Reports | API | many more features
    ██ Companies using LiveChat: GoDaddy, Media Temple, iWeb, Lunarpages. Try livechatinc.com