Cool WANTED: PT Helpdesk/Presales

Baltimore Tech, LLC is an established technology company located in Columbia, MD. Since 2001 my small team and I have been providing technology solutions including Website Hosting, Design, Security Solutions, & general consulting (Checkpoint, Oracle, Sun) to the Baltimore/DC area.

As we're expanding our online business hosting offerings (and several other services) we are looking for friendly, flexible PT Helpdesk/Pre-sales reps to supplement our current 9-5ers.

If you've got the right attitude and a desire to learn send your resume and contact information to resumes at baltimoretech dot com or PM me.

Please be sure to include:
    First Name:
    Last Initial:
    Experience with hosting and software support:
    Skills:

A formal resume/CV would be nice but is not necessary. You must include your desired rate per month or week and your general availability. We're also open to those looking for free hosting, commission sales, etc.

Just to elaborate on this. We're looking for people for assistance with cpanel and general website stuff (not Sun, Oracle, Checkpoint as they are local offerings).
    consultingmode
    Effective, Personalized Support
    Hosting & Consulting Excellence since 1999!
    Accelerated Professional Hosting

I've sent you the email with my resume from supportgrey@gmail.com. Did you get it?

Doesn't look like it. Can you please resend it?
    consultingmode
    Effective, Personalized Support
    Hosting & Consulting Excellence since 1999!
    Accelerated Professional Hosting

I've sent it again. PLease check it.