sticking to a project

I find sticking to one project really hard, for example a website design business, I could set it up and get bored, anyone else the same?

Does anyone know how I could stay interested in a business?

Find something that you really like. Something that you've went to school for. Something that you do in your spare time. Try doing that as a business and cash in on happiness!
    1Ago - Webhosting, Virtual Private Servers (VPS) & Dedicated Servers.
    Belgian company with servers located in The Netherlands!
    Managed services as an option.

I have personally done this in the past. Along the lines of what 1Ago said, find your passion and stick with it. It's never work if you love it!
    Michael Copeland
    WebLyte - We Make Establishing Your Web Presence Easy!
    Over 6 Years In Business! We're Here To Stay!

Don't over exert yourself. It takes a lot of careful planning and changing of plans to start a business. Don't expect to have an idea, and have a fruitful endeavor the following day.

Go for a drive, take a break. Grab a brew and kick off the shoes, turn the TV on for a bit.

I sometimes have trouble focusing and concentrating after working hard for a while, sometimes you just need to rest your mind and re-approach your work with a clear and relaxed mind.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

Thanks for the posts

Curtis - Ill start doing this since i generally spend hours non stop doing something and it ends up being rushed, i currently have a good business idea which i'm going to spend time planning

Quote Originally Posted by Twolance View Post
    Thanks for the posts

Curtis - Ill start doing this since i generally spend hours non stop doing something and it ends up being rushed, i currently have a good business idea which i'm going to spend time planning
    In regards to planning: Slow and Steady wins the race.

Its worth the extra time to have a well thought out plan.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

Mind if I PM you?

These are questions you'd keep for a visit to a shrink Joking, please do not offend. It is hard sometimes to focus on one thing, but it is even harder to provide advise to someone you don't know on what to do to stay focused on any business.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone