sammy Guest

I can't beleive I got an email yesterday saying that the company that I resell for has gone into receivership. They will be down by the end of the week. I do web design and have quite a few customers that have purchased web space from me. I will have a few unhappy customers if I don't do a clean switch over right away. Now there are TONS of reseller programs out there. I was hoping I can pull from the experience of you all to find a descently priced reseller plan that offers all the goodies.

Any help is appreciated: Mark

you want to sell off the customers or host them yourself?

sammy Guest

I would like to still host them myself. Although the other message posted did intrigue me a little. I would basically need another DESCENT hosting company with a great reseller plan. AND QUICK !

Mark - saw your post in the other forum as well. I'll ask again here, in case you don't check back there: can you name the company? Anyhow, you'll find all kinds of reseller programs (ours included), but without knowing what kind of plan you had previously, it's hard to say whose terms would be most agreeable to you.

Cheers.

------------------
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    http://www.hostmatters.com

Annette, that is why I asked him if he was just looking to sell the customers. He wasn't very specific about what he actually needed, other than something fast

Mark, you need to post just a tad more details about what your client's sites require.

Unfortunately, doing something like this quickly, is almost never the best thing. Doing somthing temporarily until the best solution can be found is another thing.

I have servers coming on later this week, but am not sure they will be up in time to help you out. If they go up, I will gladly get you through the temporary phase until you find what you are looking for. (Buy you another couple of weeks, but like I said, it is too close to call).

Sammy, I really feel your pain! That's terrible..
    I will be happy to work with you on the rush you are under. Without knowing what you need I can't guarentee it, but I can probably handle what you need and get started (perhaps finished?) on transfers this evening. Catch me on my site after 4:30 Central today (or any time tomorrow) with Human Click and we'll see if we can work something out either temp or permanent.

------------------
    Chuck Fox
    No setup charges!
    http://cfoxhost.com

[This message has been edited by CFoxHost (edited 06-13-2000).]

Bobby Guest

Thumbs up

Originally posted by sammy:
    I can't beleive I got an email yesterday saying that the company that I resell for has gone into receivership. They will be down by the end of the week. I do web design and have quite a few customers that have purchased web space from me. I will have a few unhappy customers if I don't do a clean switch over right away. Now there are TONS of reseller programs out there. I was hoping I can pull from the experience of you all to find a descently priced reseller plan that offers all the goodies.

Any help is appreciated: Mark
    Hey, I know a great hosting company that resells CHEAP! and No start up fee's www.ultralink.net
    I resell with them and there great to work with.

sammy Guest

It was Ultra-hosting.com. Hopefully you can match the product and prices.

sammy Guest

It seems they wer through Alabanza

You might take a look at http://www.eazyaccess.com/eazyaccess.com/resellers.html Resold accounts start at $2.95 and if your interested i can get you set up within 24 hours on all your accounts. Dns changes of course will take longer through internic. If you have any questions you can call me.

SOrry forgot my sig

------------------
    Web Works
    Charles Baker
    (316) 618-6923 Ext 101
    "Were making the web work for you"

Sammy if there is anything we can do to help, let me know. We have several development companies who host through us. Contact me with what you need and I'm sure we can work something out.

We are currently hosted with Alabanza and I feel certain that they (Alabanza) can transfer the domains from his server to ours with little or no downtime.

------------------
    Mike Astin
    WebAuthorities
    sales@webauthorities.com

loofa133 Guest

look at pennyhost.com. I am sure they can help.

Hey Sammy!
    We can help you out. Take a look at our website ForgetMonthlyFees.com. I think we can work something out. You can also email me. My email address is Jay@ForgetMonthlyFees.com

Thank You

------------------
    Regards,
    Jay Betancourt
    http://www.ForgetMonthlyFees.com
    Never pay for web hosting again!