FlameShells.com 1 month review

Well, I've been with FlameShells.com for around 1 month now, and I must say, they are excellent. I purchased 4 shell processes from them, all of which are very fast, and haven't went down once. I've had a stable connection to IRC ever since I purchased and set them up. Overall, I would rate this company an A+. Their customer support is also very helpful, and friendly. I've even had personal conversations with the owner! They also have quite a list of vhosts, even though I keep my IP hidden on networks.

Proof?
    Connect to irc.gamesurge.net and /whois PE-Steve

Keep up the good work, FlameShells!

Regards,
    Last edited by sgarbus; 12-27-2005 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PE-Steve
    Well, I've been with FlameShells.com for around 1 month now, and I must say, they are excellent. I purchased 4 shell processes from them, all of which are very fast, and haven't went down once. I've had a stable connection to IRC ever since I purchased and set them up. Overall, I would rate this company an A+. Their customer support is also very helpful, and friendly. I've even had personal conversations with the owner! They also have quite a list of vhosts, even though I keep my IP hidden on networks.

Proof?
    Connect to irc.gamesurge.net and /whois PE-Steve

Keep up the good work, FlameShells!

Regards,
    Glad to hear that you're happy with your web host Keep us updated with their future performance.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoNetworks
    Glad to hear that you're happy with your web host Keep us updated with their future performance.
    Will do Remember, it's only shell hosting that I am purchasing.
    Last edited by sgarbus; 12-27-2005 at 10:50 PM.

Happy to see a good review here on WHT! As Incognito said, please keep us update on your service after several months and years. As you've only been with them for a month, it is a bit preliminary to be calling them the best -- you never know what problems may present themselves down the road.
    John Morris
    Warp-Factor Technologies - Shared, Reseller, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    E-Mail: john[AT]warp-factor.net AIM: iiwebwizardii

glad to hear your a satisified customer. thanks for the review and best of luck with your website and hosting experiences
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy

Steve, thanks for the review. Glad to see a good one.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

Any time! I'll appraise and post good things about any individual/company that has helped me out and provides quality services!