Thumbs up

http://www.sjako.net

Sjako specializes in full functioning webspace for a bottomrocking price. It's super fast, super efficient and super sized with 5 OC48's. Although we offer only one product - THE BEST ONE you can choose your own PAYPLAN. But don't forget to Check the SPECIAL TODAY, tomorow it might be gone.You'll find that much value for such a low price never again! We take your ORDER 24h a day, 365 days a year and give you a 100% MONEY-BACK GARANTEE!Customer Service in ENGLISH - ESPAÑOL - NEDERLANDS - DEUTSCH

http://www.sjako.net

Thumbs down

Uh oh. Skyport/Super.nu reseller!
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Hehe Guest

Thumbs down LIER

5 OC-48s ? ... don't lie

You have no clue what you are talking about!

:flamethrower: [all super.nu/sabrina/etc resellers]

Talking maybe not guys...

..have you considered that it may a marketing ploy of the Macromedia boys to force those who haven't already, (like me!) to upgrade to Flash 5? No?

What I want to know is, who does the bottomrocking, and whether she washes her hands regularly.

Wink hygeine

Well, etLux

With all those OC48's (?) to 'handle', she probably doesn't have the time..... (:^o)

Originally posted by sjako
    Sjako specializes in full functioning webspace for a bottomrocking price. It's super fast, super efficient and super sized with 5 OC48's... You'll find that much value for such a low price never again!
    I think this is cute. I know it isn't meant to be, and I'm not trying to insult anyone here, but if you are a native English speaker, you can't help but chuckle a bit at "bottomrocking" and the sentence structure of "You'll find that much value for such a low price never again!".

It may be wise to hook up with an English speaker just to smooth out a few things, but otherwise, I enjoyed reading the ad. Good luck...

Tips:
    rock bottom = bottomrocking
    You'll never find such a great value for such a low price.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

This tickled my funnybone as well... but Chicken's suggestion of borrowing the services of someone whose native language is English is a good one.

As native speakers of English well know, this language is nothing short of whacky on structure. One of my favorites examples, by Winston Churchill, is...

"A preposition at the end of a sentence is something up with which I will not put."

Add spoonerisms and you have our warped language galore

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Not to mention George W.'s many recent additions to the language and ingeniously inventive re-definitions of commonplace words...

I, for one, certainly can "resignate" with his brilliantly creative linguistic adventures, and intend on including his fine vocabularic additions in my own impoverished lexicon.

Tee hee

gee... 5 OC48, then 10 T3 on their web site... then Unlimited transfer which leands to the FAQ (which cramped my finger after clicking about 200 times to scroll down to that FAQ) to leanr that unlimited mean 5 gb.

Can you believe that our gold plan is the unlimited x 3? Is that the infinite? The subspace?

Can anyone help me determine what unlimited multiplied is?

I don't know... I'm harsh, but a flash design this bad, with sounds all borrowed from win98... I'm sure goign to host with them.

Félix C.Courtemanche · webmaster@can-host.com
    Can-Host Networks · http://www.can-host.com
    web«cp Control Panel · http://webcp.can-host.com

Originally posted by etLux
    Not to mention George W.'s many recent additions to the language and ingeniously inventive re-definitions of commonplace words...

I, for one, certainly can "resignate" with his brilliantly creative linguistic adventures, and intend on including his fine vocabularic additions in my own impoverished lexicon.

Too funny
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

What. I was completely serious. George W. is a true innovator in the language arts. Indeed, other than his addiction to video games, it is for this, I think, that he will be remembered best and longest.