* KickStart Yours?

Ever come across the KickStarter.Com service? I stumbled upon it quite a few times now because of some of the projects being show cased on CNN.com.

Wouldn't be cool, if one of us... come up with something cool at KickStarter to kick start our hosting business?

If you are to do it, what kind of creative invention would you think of?

I would think of creating something like this...

Anyone can send me any existing printed materials. Like... restaurant menus, business marketing materials, anything printed.

Then I put these stuff into a scanner which will OCR scan it, automatically detects images and text, automatically parse them into elements and from these elements intelligently create a website on the fly.

The end result must be a stunning website, maybe based on wordpress. So anyone who wants to create a website, just need to send their existing print materials, then we process it through this system, out comes a stunning gorgeous website that is SEO friendly and Social ready.

Then the business just need to pay us $25/Month instead of having to hire a web design firm and pay hundreds or even thousands to have a website designed for them.

The cool thing is that the website will be fully maintained by us as well... all social, seo management, etc. The business owner just need to focus on doing their own business.

Would you BACK ME UP on this at KickStarter?

What about you, what would YOU do?!
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Kickstarter.com is my newest and expensive hobby, addiction, whatever you want to call it.

I'm anxiously awaiting my Galileo and Pebble. Click the video links, they're worth it.

Disclaimer: It's addicting, you were warned.
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by RossMAN View Post
    Kickstarter.com is my newest and expensive hobby, addiction, whatever you want to call it.

I'm anxiously awaiting my Galileo and Pebble. Click the video links, they're worth it.

Disclaimer: It's addicting, you were warned.
    I actually just came across this site. It seems very interesting and I'm glad to see someone from here who has projects up and that were highly successful. Very impressive. I've been considering this site since I found it but I'm a pretty cautious person so I'm glad to know this site is legit.
    Hostcrate.com - Shoutcast Streams & Web Hosting
    █ Custom Streams Available - Contact me - We're in Second Life Too!
    Real Quality - Real Support - Real Affordable since 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by HostcrateCEO View Post
    I actually just came across this site. It seems very interesting and I'm glad to see someone from here who has projects up and that were highly successful. Very impressive. I've been considering this site since I found it but I'm a pretty cautious person so I'm glad to know this site is legit.
    Kickstarter.com is legit, however I would be cautious because there are NO GUARANTEES!
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

I love kickstarter,

I've backed a few projects, one being "Brickside Brewery". I was able to get my name on a stone in the wall and a cool bumper sticker.
    3.4 Million Followers on Instagram
    I manage Onlyfans models, and adult sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasweb View Post
    I love kickstarter,

I've backed a few projects, one being "Brickside Brewery". I was able to get my name on a stone in the wall and a cool bumper sticker.
    That's awesome. I think I'm going to back a few projects before further considering starting my own. There are just so many to choose from so it's hard to pick them out lol.
    Hostcrate.com - Shoutcast Streams & Web Hosting
    █ Custom Streams Available - Contact me - We're in Second Life Too!
    Real Quality - Real Support - Real Affordable since 2008!

Kickstarter is a great idea, but there's too many people attempting to capitalize off it with horrible ideas. They're not interested in creating something new and fresh, but rather just want people on kickstarter to give them a bunch of money.

Mine too...

I'm anxiously awaiting my Galileo and Pebble.
    I really wanted in on the Pebble, but alas, I found Kickstarter too late.

I'm personally anxiously awaiting for my Simple.TV DRV.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

I never saw this site but I liked it and thinking to use it soon for my self.

I LOVE KickStarter! I mainly use it for board games, but I also KickStarted the Ouya game console.

I'm not sure how KickStarter could apply to the hosting industry. Unless it was kickstarting some sort of technology. Otherwise it would need to be some service never offered before...

As for regular KickStarter projects. I'm waiting for the following.
    Ouya, Planetary Annihilation, Distance and Star Citizen.

Pretty awesome site, but I don't think it will work for hosting
    HostVenom LLC | Premium Services | Chicago, IL
    Colocation | Dedicated Servers | KVM VPS | Custom Configurations
    Brandon M. | brandon @ hostvenom . com

There are a lot of crowdfunding platforms these days. Kickstarter.com is nothing new. I do see this picking up in the investment realm with private companies compared to equity due to all the sec laws. It depends on what your business is and type of capital you need. This type of crowdfunding is not for everyone. Angels are known to watch sites such as these to see what industries are doing well and to spot talent to invest in.