Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Celeron 1.7GHz, 256MB RAM, 40GB disk, 450GB bandwidth, $79 / mo only!! Limited qty!

Hi all,

We are taking pre-orders for the following server, only 20 will be available:

:: Celeron 1.7 GHz
    :: 256MB DDR RAM
    :: 40GB 7200RPM disk
    :: 5 IPs
    :: 450GB of Cogent/Epik bandwidth ||OR|| 150GB of premium Level3 bandwidth
    :: RedHat Linux 7.3
    :: WebMin control panel free

$200 setup and just $79 per month. CPanel is $55 per month. If you are interested in ordering or wish to learn more please contact me at asher@acenetcorp.com.

If you are interested in becoming a reseller for this product, contact me. We have aggressive reseller options for this and many other product lines.

Regards,
    Asher.
    Last edited by Asher S; 07-11-2002 at 10:43 PM.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

sweet

Thanks!
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]

np

I didn't know there was a celeron 1.7ghz lol

cool though

nice offer

Yup there is, these machines are ridiculously fast

^Kyo - how much per extra GB, upgrade to 512MB and of course if possible a nice ip to trace

IP to trace: www.hostcharge.com
    RAM: $65 one time fee

Regards,
    Asher.

And extra $$ per GB?

Bandwidth is billed at 10 gigs increments @ 50c per gig.

Any possibility of Level3 bandwidth (less of it), as you offer, in some of your other offers..?
    Check Out My Investment Blog - I plan to invest in a diverse portfolio through the next few months. As I make (lose?) money, I'll document my decisions, rationale for them, and their results.

I'll have to get back to you on that. I'll post in a while.

Regards,
    Asher.

Very nice deal, again, ^Kyo.

Kyro ... very interesting ...
    do your Cpanel licences work and will work ?

I'm interested ...
    Are you thinking in a No setup offer ?
    When are you thinking in have the servers up?

Regards.
    CAS Networks SL | Businesss Solutions Provider
    -> www.cascompany.com, IT Related B2B since 1997.
    -> Premium Dedicated Servers & Private Reseller Accounts
    -> Certified Solutions Architect - Proven System Administrator - DevOps Enthusiast

Yes, why would our licenses not work? Maybe you're confusing us with Paradise Designs?

No we have no intentions of offering free setup, this is is expensive hardware

It'll take us 10 days to have these setup and we need a few preorders first.

Regards,
    Asher.

do you have any AIM/MSN /Yahoo id ?

AIM: KyoSakazaki

Did any of you guys sign up for this yet? I'm a bit uneasy paying up front for a server before the company even has a website...

But the deal is VERY sweet.

Originally posted by levik
    Did any of you guys sign up for this yet? I'm a bit uneasy paying up front for a server before the company even has a website...

But the deal is VERY sweet.
    Our company website is launching this week Serverwarehouse.net

On the other note as far as 'uneasyness' goes, I am a well known person across this forum and most people know me and quite a few people have signed up for servers from me and are well satisfied.

- Asher.

You can trust him

Just to update everybody on the deal, those who do not like Cogent bandwidth can opt for Premium Level3 bandwidth (150 gigs instead of 450gig).

Is it possible to get more IP's per server? I need about 50... would it cost me extra? Or are they free per ARIN guidelines?
    Best regards,
    Thomas
    thomas.k@live.be

yes.. thats what I would like to know as welll.. IP cost.. It would be REALLY REALLY nice if we could get IPs for a one time fee or even better... get first 50 IPS for free...

ops forgot to ask.... how much for a second HD??

Do you have APC switches with these machines?

This is a nice offer, but understand that the 1.7 Ghz Celeron has a half the cache mem of the 1.2 and 1.3 version. Many benchmarks are showing that the 1.7 is actually slower than the 1.3 in applications where cache is important. I am not sure how this would affect a webserver, and I am certainly not knocking the offer here. It is a good offer. I have yet to see a 1.7 Celeron with the same level of on chip cache as the 1.2 and 1.3.
    Marty Hoskins
    http://tlcwe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast