Thumbs down Awful hosting company - hostwebnine

I found also an awful hosting company: Hostwebnine.net (HW9)
    They have suspended my reseller account after I have paid their invoice twice. Their service has also been very slow lately.

I have sent emails during this week explaining that I have paid the invoice - but no answers to my emails. All what they have done is sending several overdue notices.

Has somebody ideas how to get the company to react???

You can imagine how frustrated I am.

I've said many times I rarely so business with a company that dosent have a phone number clearly listed on their site. Live chat is ok if there is actually someone there 24/7 but if my site is down I want to know why and I want to know now.

Considering all they have is email your pretty much at their mercy as to when they want to answer your request.
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

This sucks to hear. One thing that I don't understand is why you would sign up for a hosting company that hasn't proven itself. I understand that you wanted to give it a chance, but looking back, wouldn't you rather have gone with a company that has a proven track record. Cheers

It looks like you found a bad one based on your review hopefully the next host is better for you.

Feel Sorry on you loss,
    But as i am suggesting all the time,
    if you found a company with low prices, Search for him on google, hosting forums etc, ask others, if they any experience with them. Then go with that Hosting.
    Anyways,
    i think, time to packup
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

I think it's time to cut them off, and get your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by musicman153 View Post
    I've said many times I rarely so business with a company that dosent have a phone number clearly listed on their site. Live chat is ok if there is actually someone there 24/7 but if my site is down I want to know why and I want to know now.

Considering all they have is email your pretty much at their mercy as to when they want to answer your request.
    Same here. We made a decision to do our best not to use a hosting company anymore that doesn't have phone numbers and a physical address listed on their site. We also like for a 'human" to answer the phone and not a canned recording.

Legit hosting companies that do not have a phone number and physical address listed could be losing a lot of business because of the mistrust in our society now especially from designers and developers.

When we have a client's site go down or having a serious problem with it, especially our larger business clients, it needs to be fixed now and not be fiddle dicking around for hours or days trying to resolve the issue. We have our business clients set up as small, medium, large, corporate and anything above small we require phone support, if we think we need it at the time, with the hosting companies.

This has nothing to do with how good a company you are and I'm not bashing anyone. Due to our experiences over the years this is just the way we have to do our business now to better serve our large client base.
    Last edited by bruc; 02-26-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Yes waiting for an email ticket to be answered while a clients site is down is just unacceptable. and the absolute worst is forum support. you may or may not ever get an answer there and if you do it may not be from the company but another person just trying to be helpful but with no ability to help with your problem.
    IwebNews.net

Time for you to cancel your services with them and move on to a better hosting service provider.... Go for the big names in the industry, especially the ones who provide shared hosting with cpanel control panel...

But before that you need to get a clean backup of your existing site from your current provider...

You all are right - I have already another service provider, which reacted within one hour.

I was novice to select a service provider without telephone number.

"You can do a mistake once but if you do the same mistake twice you are stupid"

Thanks

Great,

Glad you found a provider to give you the service that you as a customer expect.
    IwebNews.net

Sad to hear about this ..You must have to cancel your service from there to avoid again those generating invoices on you service