BionHosting is a TERRIBLE company.

Recently, a company named Bionhosting has virtually ruined my business. This is a long story but I will try to summarize as best as I can. From around early December I have been hosting a server with Bionhosting. From this time, my uptime rating for my hosting company has gone from 100% to 98.6%. After giving them many chances I have now left them for liquidweb. The only reason I stayed was because they kept giving me a fresh server and saying it would fix everything. From the time that their Indian support came into my server for a simple hostname change and destroyed it to the time that they "Forgot to pay their bill" and my site was shut off. The original server they gave me broke from the start. Multiple cPanel issues and other factors had led them to provision me a new one at that. This happened a total of three times. Continuously, they have given me terrible hosting. Their site is up 99.99 percent of the time while my site has gone down to 98.6%. They do not answer their support tickets, and I have about 3 tickets open with them and no response was issued. There is no way to contact them, and the owner does not pick up his phone. The most outrageous part of this is that my client who is my friend got annoyed so he started calling the phone number a lot. The owner called my client back and NOT me. There has been no communication from him to me and I just can't take it anymore. Please, NEVER host with this company. They have basically ruined me and with all the credits I had to give out I don't know how I am going to recover.

Here are some screenshots of my hell.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2328/torturezc2.jpg

** I was going to post screen shot of unanswered support ticket but their site is down now **
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || We have provided great prices and better support since 2006. Located in Seattle, WA!
    || -----------------
    || Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Software Licenses

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Those downtime alerts are handy, but nobody wants to see that many of them.

Firstly my apologies for your bad experience. And I would like to point you to webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=687960

Regards
    Kumar Kommukuri

Reliable-Host.com
    Shared , Resellers, and Dedicated Servers
    Host91.com Proud Hosting Provider for Google Redesigned Project

Sadly, it is not just recently. My terrible experience has been continuous.
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || We have provided great prices and better support since 2006. Located in Seattle, WA!
    || -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by FazeWire View Post
    Sadly, it is not just recently. My terrible experience has been continuous.
    Have you been successful in moving your data to another host?

After 10 hours of cPanel's script accessing the server I have successfully grabbed all of the accounts. Sadly, I only had backups in the HyperVM system. The cPanel script kept timing out but thankfully I was able to take all of the accounts off.
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || -----------------

I understand FazeWire. I pointed you to the thread to let you know that Bionhosting is under New management as of yesterday evening. We are trying to clean up everything and make it into a good provider.
    Kumar Kommukuri

Reliable-Host.com

Sorry, but I have already moved on. By the way my uptime count.

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/FazeWire.html
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || -----------------

I totally Understand and respect your move. I just wanted to convey my apologies as new owner for what has happened.

Best regards
    Kumar Kommukuri

Reliable-Host.com

It's good to know that you were able to recover. I hope things go better for you with LiquidWeb.

Well I hope you got all your data across and hopefully youll be better off with your new host now.
    ePhase Networks L.L.C.
    Absolute Hosting Since 2007
    http://www.ephasenetworks.com