IMGLOAD.com for sale to a good owner!

For sale is an established Image Hosting website - IMGLOAD.com

Registered Users: 270
    Total Uploads: 29468
    Disk Usage 443.72 Megabytes
    As of April 4th, 2006

Pagerank of 3.

Domain(s) registered at GoDaddy.com, free push.
    IMGLOAD.com Expires 8/29/2006
    IMGLOAD.net Expires 9/20/2007

I can throw in ADULTIMGLOAD.com which expires 9/20/2006 and carries a PR3. Site use to be live but I couldn't deal with an adult website. Same format as IMGLOAD.com as well as icons (though they were blue).

Original icons and logo by me. Script is from Prozilla. Site recieves enough traffic that if you changed the script to one that has more features and easier admin features, you wouldn't see much of a dip in traffic but most likely more.

2004 AwStats

2005 AwStats

2006 AwStats

Webalizer Stats

Old Admin Screenshot

Very little advertising done if any as well as very little revenue if any. Generates reasonable traffic as well as for other sites. Lately I haven't been able to administer the site as much as I use to. Stats show everything you need from visitors and bandwidth used per month so please don't ask a redundant question.

I'm looking for a minimum of $250USD for the site and am open to bidding until Saturday April 8th at 5pm PST. If you would like to BUY-IT NOW then please PM me a reasonable offer above my minimum acceptance price. Payment to be made via verified PayPal users only.

Transfering of site is the buyers responsibility. Upon reciept of payment, Cpanel login information and other relative information will be given immediately.

Any questions not already answered above, please ask here in this thread.

Thanks,
    Christina

Il start the bidding with $100

110 is my offer...with hosting arrangement assistance

Il bid 125 then

Quote Originally Posted by Christina
    I'm looking for a minimum of $250USD for the site
    So, what's the point of bidding under $250 if it's not going to be sold anyway?

Great sale, Christina. Wish I could afford it! Best of luck to ya!
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

Deleted post

Tyler, the $250 is where my minimum price is though if bidding doesn't meet or exceed that price, I have a choice to accept any of the lower bids. I hope everyone understands that I'm not obligated to sell below what I originally stated unless I do make the decision to come Saturday

Thanks everyone so far for the bids, please keep them coming.

I forgot to mention in my sale that I did rigorously ban IP's and website addresses from foreign websites from China and so forth (mainly if I can't read anything then it's banned) yet it's a case by case basis and I take care in cleaning up the images I do not allow hosted. Surprisingly there have never been any flat out illegal images uploaded.

Only this last month I have been a bit slow in administering the site due to travel and other obligations. Sufficient marketing and better administration would change these stats quite fast towards your chosen demographic. I just haven't had the resources to do so properly. The site has brought my other sites plenty of referring traffic. As for revenue, I did get about $20 last year from Adsense and some odds and ends from Adbrite. So I only average pittens every day or so not worth mentioning.

Other Stats:

January Unique Visitors
    Febraury Unique Visitors
    March Unique Visitors
    April Unique Visitors
    Country Stats
    Search Engine Stats

Any questions please ask.

Bidding $150.
    Rsync server backup / RAID6 Arrays - do you know where your data is? Affordable host backup solutions•

Server monitoring - are you with HyperSpin? Great same service, better prices•

Thank you for the bids. Please keep them coming

Hi

I have sent you a IM

Please let me know if my offer is good

Thanks

Recieved an offer lower than my minimum $250...no confirmation as of yet if they will "bid" that amount openly.

Please keep the bids coming! Ends tomorrow afternoon 5pm PST

3 hours and 50 minutes left

Updated Unique Stats as of today

Key Points of this auction:

• PR3 and inner pages ranging from PR1-PR2
    • Custom 3d Icons (by me)
    • Custom 3d Logo (by me)
    • 272 Registered Users
    • Total Uploads: 29862
    • Established since (about) August 2004
    • Easily convert traffic into profit with the right placement of ads, more advertising, and adding more features or a new script.

Old screenshot of admin of adultIMGLOAD.com - included in this auction is the domain. If bids exceed $250+ I will also include all the files, icons, and the logo.

1 hour 22 minutes left!

As stated in earlier posts, my minimum acceptance for this site is $250 USD. Any HIGH bids however I will consider.

5 minutes left....

Just making it publically known that I did offer $250 via PM, so that is the highest bid (unless somebody manages to squeeze in after this post ).
    Rsync server backup / RAID6 Arrays - do you know where your data is? Affordable host backup solutions•

Ended....

Thanks to all who have bid.

Thanks Kirill for fast payment All info has been sent.

You're most welcome. I've received the domain and all associated information, very fast transaction.