Exclamation Popular gaming site for sale

www.genmaps.com

Currently we have over 2000 active members. A nice downloads database. Site statistics can be viewed from site on the navigation menu under site statistics. Site comes with over 6 templates and about 15 extra headers to change out when you need to. Currently we have only one advertising client but there is potential for more clients. The site is extremely popular and is listed on the Official game web site. Site can be made into a multi-game site. The site is interactive and users usually update the site daily.

Website also comes with 6 months of hosting and can be transferred if needed. You will get the full domain and all information delivered.

Anyone interested in buying the site can just send me an email.

If you need more stats we use Urchin 5 and Awstats and can get this for you also.

The hosting package has a real nice control panel with Urchin 5 and awstats. The site get allot of traffic from all search engines. We usually get about 20 new members everyday.

Please email me or pm with your offers.

Alexa Traffic Rank 46,292

Thanks
    Bill
    www.genmaps.com
    Last edited by colorteck; 02-01-2004 at 05:23 PM.

Hi Bill,

Who makes the content updates and do you have a base request in mind when it comes to offers?

Very interested,
    Jeff

Asking price?
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -

Any proof of stats?
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -

i am suprised that you are only pr 0
    how is this
    i also would like to see some stats and an asking price

I usually make the updates but I have staff members who also do this. Also the fans that come to the site can post news and add there own download. The only thing you have to do is just login and check that the content is not offensive and the just click post. The site is very easy to update. I guess what we need to do is start off with you guys posting offers.

The stats can be seen on the site but I also can give you the Urchin stats also.

What is pr 0?

it has no pr acording to me

I still am not getting what your saying. Explain please

It has no page rank.
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -

I do not know why it does not have a page rank on google but alexa shows a good rank. see post above. How do a post a pic of the stats? I do not see add attachment.

Site Stats
    Session stats

May take some time to load it

I have put allot of work into the site and the site has been up since August. The domain has been purchased for another year so you will not need to register it. There is also www.gennation.com that will go with it so you can point this domain to the site. The site is the second most popular C&C gaming site and is still growing. I was planning on covering other games like half life and Black Hawk down but do not have the time since my Hosting company has been growing and I am concentrating on this.

It's because it has no backlinks at Google.
    BUY SELL WEBMASTER GOODS AT OnlyWebmasters.Com Auctions
    CHECK YOUR GOOGLE PAGERANK CLICK HERE

how much are you looking for?

Lets just start bidding this would work best for me. I have never sold a site so I do not know what it is worth but it has allot of potential for the right person. I am going to laydown for few hours since some of you own hosting companies and you know that sometime you are up til the wee hours. So I will check back here soon.

Thanks
    Bill

ok start the biding $20

150$

$170
    James Talbot
    TLBInteractive
    E-Mail - james@tlbinteractive.com

$250

$300
    Why always the fighting?
    - Dr Zoidberg, Futurama

The hosting package is around $70 value. The domain around$12.The headers I had custom made and there are allot. Around $150. All the Nuke themes around six that users can choose. So I would say $300 is to cheap for what I have put into the site. especially the one guy who said $20 thats a joke. The site is established and has allot of potential for someone to run adsense on.

$500.00

Ok bidding will end tomorrow at 8pm CST

Ok thinking about taking the $500 bid

Hello all, I bought these sites back in August and do not have the time to take care of them. I just switched them over to my server. All sites come with a script that has been modified. There are four domains that come with the sites.

www.scanfor.com
    www.searchclix.net
    www.uktoolbar.co.uk <not up yet>
    www.uktoolbar.com

There are about 85 customers that have a free $5.00 advertising.

I will take bids for all the above sites. I have not changed the cgi yet to point to the directory since I just moved the sites to our server.

when posting just tell me what sites you are bidding on. All four sites above are one package and the gaming site is another

Payment can be made with Paypal

Thanks Bill