Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Web Hosting Company for Sale (Shared, Reseller and VPS)

Hi,

I have a very small web hosting company that I am looking to sell. I no longer have the time or desire to run it and therefore i'm looking to sell off my clients to a good home. I am looking for a host that can provide my clients with the years of quality support that i've been able to provide. My clients require little to no support and therefore the amount of tickets should be non-existant with these customers. I have customer's who have been with me for years and some just this month. Here is the following break down and i'm looking to sell all the customers to one company.

• 15 Cpanel Shared Hosting Accounts
    • 1 WHM/Cpanel Reseller Account
    • 16 OpenVZ/SolusVM vps accounts (I have 1-2 vps accounts that will require a cpanel vps license.)

Monthly Income: $234.80
    Quarterly Income: $52.50
    Semi-Annual: $126.00
    Annually: $109.50

My customers are currently hosted with WholeSaleInternet.com and therefore if you wish to continue using them it would be recommended. I am currently paying approximately $150.00 month and this could be $20-30 lower depending on how you manage the extra IP addresses. The server is a core2quad with 8GB of ram.

What can also be included with the sale is a WHMCS license, but will of course need to double check with WHMCS prior to the sale.

Finally, if you wish to gather and more information it will require a NDA to be signed. Please do not request for an NDA if your not serious about making an offer. I will also do my own research on you and your business prior to offering you the chance to take part of this offer.

Hi,

I am interested and please send me the NDA to contact [@] 48-14.com

Thank You
    ██ WPCYCLE MANAGED WORDPRESS WEB HOSTING ██
    Managed WordPress VPS & Managed WordPress Dedicated VPS Servers
    Optimized • NVMe • SSD • KVM • NGINX • WordPress Brute Force Protection • Daily Offsite Backups
    Email: sales@wpcycle.comFacebook: wpcycle • Twitter: wpcycle

What are you looking for? Please send me a NDA to hostorcauk *[@]gmail dotcom

Hello there, we are interested in your sale Please forward the NDA and any additional information to scott at bigscoots.com. Thanks so much!
    BigScoots.com - 98% of Clients Stay With Us Forever
    Offering Fully Managed Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Specializing in Managed WordPress, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    Opened 2010 & 100% Positively Reviewed Since | 100% Network Uptime

We are interested. Please shoot a mail to ritchie [at] samrixe [dot]com

Please send a NDA to jonathan@chunex.com!

Swiftway could take over your hosting customers and give them a good home. We have a 24/7 support team inhouse (not outsourced in any way) and usually respond within 15 minutes to any ticket opened by clients.
    We own and operate our network and own all hardware (Thousands of physical servers) we use and rent out to 3rd parties.
    With multiple datacenter locations worldwide, including 5 datacenter locations in the US, we feel we can provide your clients the best possible services.
    Let me also tell you about our Cpanel platform, as it is unique in its own right. Unlike most providers, our Cpanel platform is hosted on a self managed Openstack private cloud. As a result, single server hardware failure does not negatively affect your clients.
    But there is more!
    We duplicate all data realtime using Rsynch to a offsite location, our Cpanel hosting cluster is also continuously backed up by R1soft to another offsite location.
    So we have two backups of the Cpanel data, made in two different ways to two different locations.
    Our inhouse developed Global DNS technology, provides automatic failover to the Rsynched offsite location in case the network of the primary location fails. Even anetwork failure does not cause downtime for your hosting customers if they are hosted on our platform.

I believe we are the best home for your clients. If you feel the same, then we are happy to discuss takeover terms with you. Please send information or NDA (we can provide one on request) to akkermansr @ swiftway.co.uk
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

Just a quick update.... I have so far reached back to a total of 2 out of 8 people who have reached out to me. I am very serious when it comes to who will be taking care of my customers. I am looking for a established and reputable companies to take over these clients. I am not looking for companies with less than a couple of years of experience and negative reviews online. Please feel free to contact me directly or post your questions in this thread.

Hi,

I have been hosting customers and clients for 6 years and do not have any negative reviews on WHT or anywhere online.

I would be happy to give your customers a new home for however long they wish to continue using a hosting a service. I just setup a new server with Cloudlinux and haven't made any announcements as yet.

Any questions, please feel free to ask on here on at contact [@] 48-14.com
    ██ WPCYCLE MANAGED WORDPRESS WEB HOSTING ██
    Managed WordPress VPS & Managed WordPress Dedicated VPS Servers
    Optimized • NVMe • SSD • KVM • NGINX • WordPress Brute Force Protection • Daily Offsite Backups
    Email: sales@wpcycle.comFacebook: wpcycle • Twitter: wpcycle

Quote Originally Posted by HostForSale24 View Post
    Just a quick update.... I have so far reached back to a total of 2 out of 8 people who have reached out to me. I am very serious when it comes to who will be taking care of my customers. I am looking for a established and reputable companies to take over these clients. I am not looking for companies with less than a couple of years of experience and negative reviews online. Please feel free to contact me directly or post your questions in this thread.
    I'm not sure many companies who are in a financially stable position to purchase others would be necessarily a "bad" company. There are of course some who are more customer focused then others, we fit well within that group. In fact, I challenge you to find a bad review about us over the "couple years" that we have been in business. Further, I challenge you to find a review that does anything but speak about the quality of our service, customer attention and just all around superior management. I look forward to you doing your due diligence on BigScoots and receiving your follow up shortly there after.

Additionally, WholeSaleInternet.com is a budget provider with widely known budget systems such as Hurricane Electric and Cognet. If anything, your clients service would improve with our network and data center.
    Last edited by BigScoots-Scott; 07-18-2012 at 11:14 PM.
    BigScoots.com - 98% of Clients Stay With Us Forever
    Offering Fully Managed Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Specializing in Managed WordPress, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    Opened 2010 & 100% Positively Reviewed Since | 100% Network Uptime

Please send details to contact at zingiri dot com

Please send details to ben at blaze-dev dot com

Got to agree with BigScoots,
    Your clients would soon cheer up after getting off a core2quad.

We'd like to chat. Would you mind sending an NDA to dave@freshroastedhosting.com? Thanks.
    The world would be a better place if people drank better coffee.

You have mail Dave.

PLEASE SEND NDA TO EMAIL PROVIDED. email me at admin at hostnit.com
    and we can get your company ASAP if everything is right, FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR PURCHASE!

Hosting website is not complete because right now my focus is on hiring my staff. Im almost done with that.

dual post, sorry

how much? send info please!

Please send information and NDA to:

aaron at hypnotichost [dot] com

Very interested in a fast purchase.

Hello,

We'd like an NDA please. I do believe we meet your requirements.
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    ۪Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    ¬Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    ۪Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response - 24/7/365 Phone & Live Chat

Quote Originally Posted by HostForSale24 View Post
    I'm assuming I am on of the 6 people you chose to not contact...

My business has been in operation since 2009 and customer service is my top priority and I do not have any negative reviews anywhere.

Not sure what your research turned up, but I would be interested in that NDA so we could discuss further. Feel free to send it over to jeff.tysco [at] cingularit.com

Thanks!

Please send all related information to crash@draccar.com

Please send NDA and information to ernie (at) hudsonvalleyhost.com.
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle
    ¦ Equick @ colocrossing.com

Send me the details @ info(at)cloudshards.com. Thanks.
    Hyperconnezion - your fast path to success
    IT management, Cloud and Data Center Services in Asia Pacific

If you are still accepting the offer, please send NDA to admin@prewebhost.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast