Beano Guest

If you would like to post a complaints about those host, you are free to do so, DO NOT EVER post any vulgar words in these forums.

Thank you!

[This message has been edited by Gordon (edited 06-03-2000).]

Beano, you are an individual and deserve to be treated with respect, as long as you treat others the same. You may have been burned by 3 companies, but that does not mean that all hosting companies are bad. Many of us have also been burned, you know. Please don't lump us all together, you are only blaming people for something they had nothing to do with. In fact, there have been warnings on this board about 2 of those 3 in order to help people avoid getting burned. We really are only trying to help. We don't get paid a penny for helping here.

Daniel Pearson Guest

I agree. Definately don't lump us togther. For one, you don't know us and you haven't experienced us.

I tell you what. I'm going to challenge you if you want to Beano.

You say you've got burned by hosting companies right?

Well contact me on ICQ or AIM tomorrow and we can chat and mabey work out a deal to get you some quality hosting for free for a month or so?

Or you can just contact me and talk.

Sincerely
    Daniel Pearson
    UltraSpeed USA
    AIM: UltraSpeedUSA
    Email: dpearson@ultraspeedusa.com

Thumbs down

What is your problem, exactly (and particularly with me)? I've done nothing but point out that your language is inappropriate and does absolutely nothing to indicate what your story is. Who is the bigger "idiot"? The person who can rationally indicate reasons for dissatisfaction with their host(s), or the person who simply uses vulgar language to vent and makes no sense? If you're tired of getting "burned", perhaps you should do more research next time. Plenty of people here could assist you with that, at least - even people like myself. As it is, you offer nothing of substance.

------------------
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    http://www.hostmatters.com

Daniel Pearson Guest

If I was wrongfully promoting myself then I apologize. I was simpally making a challenge to him since he thinks all hosting companies are bad, I was giving him the chance to "see the other side" thats all. I would have emailed him but as you noticed he had no details.

Sincerely
    Daniel Pearson
    UltraSpeed USA
    AIM: UltraSpeed USA
    Email: dpearson@ultraspeedusa.com

Thank you, Gordon. Let the crude, vulgar, and limited of vocabulary and intelligence go elsewhere.

Question :

Is Daniel Pearson SPAMMING in this forum?

I tell you what. I'm going to challenge you if you want to Beano.

You say you've got burned by hosting companies right?

Well contact me on ICQ or AIM tomorrow and we can chat and mabey work out a deal to get you some quality hosting for free for a month or so?