Some questions about webhosts

As I have learned there are many different web hosts out there. I and my friend are looking for one which is as easy to manipulate as SBI but much less expensive.

A friend of mine has some cognitive problems & so I have offered my help in making up a website.

I would like to find the best , easiest to use & the most straightforward Web host
    Out there : so you can see why it has too be SOOOOO easy to use as well as straightforward especially as she wants to be able to update and manage the website on her own in the future.

Whilst doing my research I was told to look for the following 3 things - a web host that uses C.panel , CMS , Fantastico - (there are other points , but these are the main ones).
    I would like the domain name to be included & easily transferred if she decided to do that in the future . The ability to make up & to be able to host multiple domains on the same account would also be nice.

What is the easiest to use the between fantastico & soholaunch for building a web site ?

The max. she can afford is around $ 100 per year.

At the moment I have 2 websites which I may want to transfer.

Here are some of my needs.

Do you accept Paypal

What is yourAgood refund policy more than 30 days.

Possibly a webhost that offers web site management & building.

A web host that offers traffic statistics & counters.

I personally tried Bluehost but there sitebuilder was too complicated .

Any other in formation that you can provide will be very helpful.

Thanks Craig

Hello Craig,

Fantastico is not a Website Builder, it is a addons program and auto installer for a cPanel servers, that hosts scripts for you to use on your server/website. You can make a website with Soholaunch and 1 of the methods of installation is through Fantastico.
    Giving my opinions and thoughts the Moxie Way

There is a good amount of host that offer Fantastico and cPanel, did you have a storage and bandwidth requirment in mind?
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

One "host" focused around its website building software would be pagebuzz.com. There's also homestead.com.

I can't recommend them or anything, but they have trial/demo and you could get an idea of how their website building works. I don't know how reliable they are as a host etc. You should do your research on that if you like any of them: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php and Google.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 12-12-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Hi,

just wanted to talk about the hosting solution I use, which is Aspiration Hosting. Today they have literally saved my life after a big mistake I made which ruined my whole site.

Now, you know what's best? they solved in just 5 minutes. 5 minutes! can you believe it?

So herewith I would like to recommend anyone who is looking for a host or is unhappy with his to go to aspirationhosting. they really are good. Also good prices, high download speed... for me the best and I always recommend it to everybody.

merry xmas to all!

If you use a CMS like Joomla or Wordpress you don't need a website builder. A host with fantastico or installatron would do it for you. As for traffic stats, watch for awstats...my favorite.

Most CMS found in installatron or fantastico have tons of tutorials and documentations online that would help anyone get started at first. Personally I found CMS' to be always better than website builders and I've used a few builders back in the day.