Question Need some help and suggestions in advertising...

Guys,

I was thinking of buying an ad space for one of our sites that is solely put up for a free printer promo we are affiliated with. I need some recommendations for other websites in which majority of the traffic are US and Canada based. I am more intersted in traffic that are business related as the promo would cater to business owners, small to medium corporations. organizations, etc.

The site - freeprinterpromo.com - would only accept ISP's from US and Canada. I have been getting good traffic on it from our own sites but would really want to market it more for greater reach. Would also be willing to spend a little on it.

Kindly give me some suggestions on sites or forum you have advertised before.

You may also PM me if you would like to recommend your own site - please provide your traffic stats, rate for banner or text ads, and other pertinent details.

Hope to hear from you
    OneIMS.com - Internet Marketing and SEO

Not sure how much help you will get considering this is a SEM/SEO forum
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive

And most web owners are also participating here - the reason why I posted this thread in this section. I want to know of other sites that offer sitewide links which have the traffic demographics I want to target.

Well I can tell you it is not a good idea to buy or sell links, especially Google.

Google is actively looking to demote and ban all those that buy and sell links for the purpose of manipulating search results.

Even if you are buying them just for traffic you could still be at risk.
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive

For purchase of references me google not to ban, but it is necessary to do all cautiously.
    Many companies find direct mail to be highly effective.

It seems to me that if the links are of same interest

Quote Originally Posted by incrediblehelp View Post
    Well I can tell you it is not a good idea to buy or sell links, especially Google.

Google is actively looking to demote and ban all those that buy and sell links for the purpose of manipulating search results.

I don't understand this as if the links pertain to your site and both give good info on what you are searching why would they not like this.
    Cpwebhosting.net where the customer is first
    Great Affiliate Program Call 321-205-9003
    Earn on CPA up to $100.00 on Shared Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by incrediblehelp View Post

Google bots are smart enough to determine if such link or ad spot is out to manipulate PR or SERP - and this is not what I am after for. I just want the right traffic to that particular site.

I need the ad placement to be targeted so as to reach the right audience (as mentioned in my post). I am more geared towards conversion. Adsense is my second choice for this campaign. I am looking for a site that would render me the right traffic as I have other projects that I may want to advertise in that site if it would yield good results.